Light-O-Rama Forums

Need help with files

wlwright1

I purchased a light set from someone and included were about 30 sequences. I used LOR last year on my own 16-Channel controller. These sequences have upwards of 300 channels as I now have about 20 controllers. The system has the master controller which the SD card can plug into and run the show. I'm trying to open the sequences from the memory cards I was given and they won't open in any of the LOR apps. They're .SEQ files and then a .mp3 file for the music. 

I would like help in knowing how to open them so that I can view and possibly edit any sequences.

Thank you in advance

10 hours ago, wlwright1 said:

I purchased a light set from someone and included were about 30 sequences. I used LOR last year on my own 16-Channel controller. These sequences have upwards of 300 channels as I now have about 20 controllers. The system has the master controller which the SD card can plug into and run the show. I'm trying to open the sequences from the memory cards I was given and they won't open in any of the LOR apps. They're .SEQ files and then a .mp3 file for the music. 

I would like help in knowing how to open them so that I can view and possibly edit any sequences.

Thank you in advance

You can't open .SEQ files, only .LMS or .LAS files are recognized by the Editor in any of the LOR Software Suites.  You would need the original .lms and/or .las files to be able to edit them.   Without those, I'm sorry to have to say, you're out of luck on modifying any sequence that has been written to an SD Card.  It uses a completely different format than the Editor in any version of the LOR Software Suite.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked