Light-O-Rama Forums
Jetmech4aa

Sia Candy Cane lane faces

Looking for sia candy cane lane faces anyone care to share?

Thanks,

Jetmech4aa@gmail.com

14 hours ago, Jetmech4aa said:

Thanks,

Jetmech4aa@gmail.com

check email

On 11/11/2019 at 9:33 AM, Bill P said:

check email

I would like a copy sent to dallas.moneo@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

On 11/17/2019 at 10:41 PM, Candy Cane Lane said:

I would like a copy sent to dallas.moneo@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

13 minutes ago, 709Lights said:

Could I please get a copy as well?

Much appreciated.

Thanks

rachelsisk@hotmail.com

sent

thank you -

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

Edited by Bill P

I would like a copy sent to sjoyner15@suddenlink.net

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Edited by rooster423

Bill,

Could I get a copy of the Sia Candy Cane Lane singing faces also?    Thanks in advance   rrw268@hotmail

On 11/21/2019 at 8:14 PM, rooster423 said:

I would like a copy sent to sjoyner15@suddenlink.net

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

7 hours ago, Rodw said:

Bill,

Could I get a copy of the Sia Candy Cane Lane singing faces also?    Thanks in advance   rrw268@hotmail

sent

Thanks,

bobw75@hotmail.com

On 11/22/2019 at 10:39 PM, Bill P said:

sent

didn't receive it   I forgot the .com on my email address   Could you send again to rrw268@hotmail.com       Sorry about that       Thanks much appreciated

@Bill P

DO you happen to have more lights sequenced for this than just the faces? 

I would like a copy sent to mastersonp24@gmail.com

@Bill P

I would like a copy sent to tonachi3@aol.com

Please.

Thank you very much...greatly appreciate it.

Would you also send a copy of candy cane lane this way ? Thanks for sharing , Bill.  Jessenlisa@sbcglobal.net. 

20 hours ago, Paul Masterson said:

@Bill P

DO you happen to have more lights sequenced for this than just the faces? 

I would like a copy sent to mastersonp24@gmail.com

just the face

6 hours ago, Slowpoke said:

Would you also send a copy of candy cane lane this way ? Thanks for sharing , Bill.  Jessenlisa@sbcglobal.net. 

16 hours ago, TonyGriswold said:

@Bill P

I would like a copy sent to tonachi3@aol.com

Please.

Thank you very much...greatly appreciate it.

sent

I would love a copy of this barnard81@hotmail.com

I would like a copy sent to CanelaLights@outlook.com

If you have more than just faces for this song, the sequence would be very much appreciated. Thank you so much for sharing!

5 hours ago, CanelaLights said:

I would like a copy sent to CanelaLights@outlook.com

If you have more than just faces for this song, the sequence would be very much appreciated. Thank you so much for sharing!

sent

I would like a copy sent to ……. eileenrose74@yahoo.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

I would  like a copy sent to kfandrews2003@yahoo.com 

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.  Thanks