Light-O-Rama Forums

Back to the basics

Donl1150

I feel like a compete idiot....o well.  I use S4.  Moved to a new house and now dramatic downsize.  I have created a singing tree.  HU finds my controller and all 16 channels light on the tree.  The sequence looks good in visualizer and now I want to see it in the yard.  I use ELL's.  Do I have to create a show, and then run it?  Turn off visualizer and HU in order for it to run?  I have forgotten these basics.  Dumb.

You cannot run a show, either scheduled or on demand while Sequence editor or HU is running. You can use the Visualizer while any kind of show is running

Add your Sequences to a show in the musical tab of the Show editor. 

Make sure Control Panel is running, and start a Show on Demand by right clicking the LOR  lightbulb in your system tray and point it to the  the show you just created.

You can create a schedule using schedule editor for the times you want the show to run, again using the show file you created above.

Thanks Phil that is starting to ring a bell.  Now my problem is I hate Windows.  It will not let me save a Show to the Show folder.  I don't know how to give permission to save to the folder.  GRRRR

If you want to play just the one sequence that you created then just run it through SE. Make sure the HU is shut down and that the control panel is running and just hit play in SE.

• The topic was locked