Light-O-Rama Forums

Help trying to change a 16ccr 50 pixel display to a 100 pixel display

notredameforlife

Hi I am in trouble I believe lol. Is there a short cut or a easy way to change a 16ccr 50 pixel sequence to a 100 pixel sequence.   What I had to do so far is open my sequence from last year, copy the first line ( row 1 channel 1 and then past it to the next two lines for my 2019 sequence to make it 100     row 1 channel 1,2......)  This is a lot of copy and paste and it will take me forever to do all of my sequences now. There must be a easy way, if not lightorama needs this setting. 

3 hours ago, notredameforlife said:

Hi I am in trouble I believe lol. Is there a short cut or a easy way to change a 16ccr 50 pixel sequence to a 100 pixel sequence.   What I had to do so far is open my sequence from last year, copy the first line ( row 1 channel 1 and then past it to the next two lines for my 2019 sequence to make it 100     row 1 channel 1,2......)  This is a lot of copy and paste and it will take me forever to do all of my sequences now. There must be a easy way, if not lightorama needs this setting. 

If it’s a superstar sequence and you have the license level and the SUP it’s about 5 clicks and 30 seconds.

JR

I'm pretty sure its a superstar sequence. I bought a ton of 16ccr songs.  I have pro license so that shouldn't be a issue. I will look at it today and see if I can figure it out. Copying and pasting wasn't any fun. Thanks a lot.

2 minutes ago, notredameforlife said:

I'm pretty sure its a superstar sequence. I bought a ton of 16ccr songs.  I have pro license so that shouldn't be a issue. I will look at it today and see if I can figure it out. Copying and pasting wasn't any fun. Thanks a lot.

Different license in SS and the only way to use what you have is with the .sup file

if it was a shared sequence or a sequence that didn’t include the .sup no easy way.

JR

I have superstar pro license and another pro license. I looked and I have the sup file. For knowledge purpose why do you need the sup file and whats difference between them?    So in order to change the 16ccr from 50 pixels to 100 pixel I need to open the original 16ccr sup file under superstar? Then I can add it to my new file?   Thanks a lot for your  help.

16 minutes ago, notredameforlife said:

I have superstar pro license and another pro license. I looked and I have the sup file. For knowledge purpose why do you need the sup file and whats difference between them?    So in order to change the 16ccr from 50 pixels to 100 pixel I need to open the original 16ccr sup file under superstar? Then I can add it to my new file?   Thanks a lot for your  help.

A Superstar license is separate from a LOR license and there is no such thing as a Superstar Pro License. If you want to open a Superstar file for a 16 ribbon tree then you need at least a Superstar 16 CCR license. Just trying to verify what you actually have.

http://store.lightorama.com/suse.html

Let me correct that, you can open any .sup file in SS but you can't export without the correct license.

Edited by Mr. P

The .sup file is the only file you will be able to open in SS

Probably due to for one is to keep people honest buying sequences and then sharing (if only I could come up with that code myself) and two the coding within the program.

If you have a SS license and the sup file you open the sup

Go to edit

Scale

put in the correct size

JR

I  have superstar feature level: 40_CCR . So I Should be able to change this. thanks

Edited by notredameforlife

1 hour ago, notredameforlife said:

I  have superstar feature level: 40_CCR . So I Should be able to change this. thanks

No, you are good for the CCR TRee

JR

I opened superstar and opened the sup file but when I click edit i dont see scale, and i dont see scale anywhere ?

1 hour ago, notredameforlife said:

I opened superstar and opened the sup file but when I click edit i dont see scale, and i dont see scale anywhere ?

If you are wishing to make each string have 100 pixels instead of 50 you need to open the sup file. Click edit then select all. Click tools and select move or scale selected effects. At this point, save the sequence as "save as". Make sure to name the sequence something new. After saving, click scale and then change the destination height from 50 to 100. Then play it and see how it plays.

I hope this is what you are trying to accomplish.

Ebrown1972.   I did what you said and it played under superstar but when i changed the destination height from 50 to 100 it still only showed 50 pixels in the display. It played correctly but it didnt change. I then tried to export it to sequence editor and when I did so it seemed liked it exported to sequence editor but when I open the file in sequence editor I can find it.    Yes I am trying to change the height of my pixels to 50  pixels per string to 100.  

Thanks for some reason I had to restart my computer and it seems to be working. thanks all for help