Light-O-Rama Forums
zackiechan42

uMP3g3 Gen3 miniDirector status light stuck powered on

Early today I was testing my mini director, I plugged in the network cable its powered by, and the status light just stayed on, i removed the card and id still stayed on, It was working fine a few hours prior to this and nothing changed other than me unplugging it, please help if you can!

20 hours ago, zackiechan42 said:

Early today I was testing my mini director, I plugged in the network cable its powered by, and the status light just stayed on, i removed the card and id still stayed on, It was working fine a few hours prior to this and nothing changed other than me unplugging it, please help if you can!

Sometimes I have noticed a slight delay when removing the sd card. My old one just controls my tune to sign so I am always changing it for the holidays.

JR

On 11/7/2019 at 3:08 AM, zackiechan42 said:

Sometimes the firmware can get corrupted in them.   I had to re-install the firmware in my old MP3 Director unit a few times when this happened.   So you may want to find the latest firmware update at the LOR Support area and download it, then use the HU to reload the firmware back into the Director.  Hopefully, this may resolve your issue.    It could be something else, but this is the first thing I'd try before thinking something else may be causing the issue.