Light-O-Rama Forums

Timing Bar

BobW

I am creating a bunch of animated sequences for my pixel tree. My sequences are 30 seconds each and I want to break the timing down into 3 x 10 second sections. The grid opens in 2 second intervals. I then have to click the Time Out icon to collapse the grid so that the intervals change from 2 seconds to 5 seconds. I can't seem to find a place to set the default interval to 5 seconds. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Bob W

image.png

Top right corner, Timing, down arrow, Add New Freeform Grid and fill in the details. You can have as many grids as you like.

The Time Out and Time In icons are just like a zoom in and out.

8 hours ago, PhilMassey said:

Top right corner, Timing, down arrow, Add New Freeform Grid and fill in the details. You can have as many grids as you like.

The Time Out and Time In icons are just like a zoom in and out.

Phil,

That's not what I'm looking for. When I Create A New Animation, the Sequencer opens and the timing grid is 10 seconds. This is fine. But the numbers in the yellow bar show 0:00 to 0:14. What I'd like it to open to is 0:00 to 0:30, like in the image above, without having to zoom (time) out to 0:30 every time I open or create a sequence. Once I've zoomed it, and saved it, the next time it opens, it stays in the 0:30 format. If it saves it like that, there must(?) be a way to set it as a default.

Bob

image.png.8ed760aa8490ff1a682ff8786ba1462b.png     image.png.ab4db02feaf8f5824e543bf298e27df8.png