Light-O-Rama Forums

Sharing my 32 channel sequences

phxbabe

Hi all, I am pretty new to all of this Light o rama stuff, but I do have sequences that I have made this year and last that I am willing to share at no cost.  My sequences include 2 - 4 channel arches.  I use 32 channels, but if you only have 16,  they will still work.  It could help you save some time.  I do not have sequences for faces, yet.  However I did purchase the superstar that has the automatic sequencing for faces, so I may have some updates right before Thanksgiving that will include the 1 face.

Leave your email or shoot me a PM and I will send you what I have.  Feel free to use them, change them, redesign them, do whatever you would like to do with them, is fine with me, I am giving them for free.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boozybear

• phxbabe

• Ryan L D

• Cole's of Florida

Do you have a list or are you just sending everything you have? I'd be interested in starting to look at some these that are being shared. So far all mine have been purchased.

tlogan6797@gmail.com

I would like to take a look at them see what I can work into my show, first year guy here so any help is really appreciated. 

Please send to:   jd.swett@yahoo.com

Please may I have a copy, I'm always interested in how others do things.  The creativity of the people hear is amazing, wish I had just a fraction of that. 

Thank You! 

j.ian.martin@hotmail.com   

May I please have a copy as well? commwagg24@gmail.com  Can you also tell me what songs you used I would appreciate it.  Always a challenge to find the exact music used.

Thanks!

On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 3:09 PM, kyboy said:

CAN I GET A COPY AND THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS IN ADAVNCE

landonwebster123@gmail.com

Can you believe that a member here, refused to share sequences with me, just because I wrote my request in caps? lol

I sent the files to you check your email