Light-O-Rama Forums

Insert Sequence

RobertStan

Hi there,i want to create a Christmas Show i already bought some stuff and pro license,but i can't really figure how this works.

I make already my preview with my house and lights.i want to buy a sequence and insert it to my show but i don't know how to do that.so my questions are:i need to mention i have 

2x 16 channel Ac controller

1x CCR for a matrix

1x CCR for a tree

So im trying to find a nice sequence with superstar effects for my tree and matrix,and i want to insert it to my preview.

I have pro license as well.

If anybody can explain to me from A to Z how can i do that i will appreciate it very much.Thanks in advance

hi guys i actually have only 1 x LOR controller and i am planning to buy more stuff ,but i need to find out what exactly do i need to buy.

so basically i want to create a show with that stuff from the picture below.its there any place to buy sequences who can work with all my props ?cuz i found plenty sequences for superstar lights  ,but nothing to purchase and then insert it to my preview.or maybe this its not possible...thanks a lot for any advice!

1572901005_tmp_House_Display.thumb.jpg.289c9e0781772b4fc8e16a56a3dc1716.jpg

1 hour ago, RobertStan said:

hi guys i actually have only 1 x LOR controller and i am planning to buy more stuff ,but i need to find out what exactly do i need to buy.

so basically i want to create a show with that stuff from the picture below.its there any place to buy sequences who can work with all my props ?cuz i found plenty sequences for superstar lights  ,but nothing to purchase and then insert it to my preview.or maybe this its not possible...thanks a lot for any advice!

1572901005_tmp_House_Display.thumb.jpg.289c9e0781772b4fc8e16a56a3dc1716.jpg

I would go with the easy pixie16 for your ccr tree and a pixie4 for your circles.

I am pixie biased, I like to keep it simple.

If they are RGB arches go with another pixie4

You will have to build thepixie4’s boy o can help you.

Also I can help you build the pixie16 of you don’t want to buy the pre assembled.

Also with sequences to get you started

JR

• 2 weeks later...

Appreciate that,pixie controllers sounds good,but it its there any other way to buy the ribbons from somewhere else?cheaper than LOR?

cuz it its very expensive.:) i want to buy all the controllers from LOR but the lights and power supply from somewhere else.

thx a lot !

3 hours ago, RobertStan said:

Appreciate that,pixie controllers sounds good,but it its there any other way to buy the ribbons from somewhere else?cheaper than LOR?

cuz it its very expensive.:) i want to buy all the controllers from LOR but the lights and power supply from somewhere else.

thx a lot !

Message sent

I see you are in the UK

JR

• The topic was locked