Light-O-Rama Forums

Singing Face Prop - Moved to S5 software forum

Golfer

1 minute ago, Golfer said:

I am new to this and getting my copy and paste MOJO on modifying sequences to my liking with my setup.  I would love to add a singing face to the mix working with 2 16 channel AC controllers.  I have found a few online templates to build them.  I am trying to experiment in the software, but I cannot find anywhere to add the prop of a singing tree for a traditional light setup.

I see a ton of stuff for the new trees that LightORama is selling but I already blew my year one budget about 6 times over.

Any help you can give the newbie would be awesome.

Thanks in advance

Since you are using S5, I would suggest that all of your "how do I do this request" pertain to sequencing be placed in the S5 category. This will net you more replies. I can tell you how to do it in S4 and below but the only thing I can say is in S5 you must add it to your preview.

Also the LOR faces would not do you any good based o your controllers and LOR software version. ( just so you don't blow your budget 10X over) LOL

You may want to ask a Mod or Admin to move this thread to the S5 section or wait to see if someone reads this with the knowledge.

There are several I know that may be able to assist you I will name a couple K6CCC, Default. Please remember this is a very busy time of year and a reply may not happen as soon as youd like but give them a chance and be polite and you will receive a reply.

JR

Thank JR...I may delete and post per your recommendation to gain best chance at response.

Thanks for several responses already for this new guy!!!

1 minute ago, Golfer said:

Thank JR...I may delete and post per your recommendation to gain best chance at response.

Thanks for several responses already for this new guy!!!

You may want to wait until tomorrow since I basically called upon my friends to see if they have time to help you.

No problem at all with helping where I can.

JR

It's not a big deal to run singing faces under S5.  You need to add props to your preview.  I can send you my S5 props that you can incorporate into your preview.  Send me your E-Mail address (either post it here or send it to me via PM), and I'll send you a prop file.

I am entirely using shared face sequences that were created in S4.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, k6ccc said:

It's not a big deal to run singing faces under S5.  You need to add props to your preview.  I can send you my S5 props that you can incorporate into your preview.  Send me your E-Mail address (either post it here or send it to me via PM), and I'll send you a prop file.

I am entirely using shared face sequences that were created in S4.

Thank you for helping him out.

JR

Only been on this forum for a few days and you people on here are amazing!  I know this is crunch time for many of you, but each of my random questions have been answered...and pretty quickly....Please send the prop file to wernimontbrian@gmail.com

Thanks again!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Golfer said:

Only been on this forum for a few days and you people on here are amazing!  I know this is crunch time for many of you, but each of my random questions have been answered...and pretty quickly....Please send the prop file to wernimontbrian@gmail.com

Thanks again!!!

That's what most of us do. We have all been there.

I also didn't like seeing the "0" below your profile. Now you have a "1"

JR

Edited by dibblejr
  • Like 1

• The topic was locked