Light-O-Rama Forums

Used Mini Lights

overeazy

I have well over 100 strings, maybe many more, of red, green and white used mini lights that I will give to anyone that can use them.  They have been used 1, 2, or some 3 years but were all working.  I do not want

to ship them but if you can pick them up in zip 49441 they are yours.  Health reasons has kept me from doing a display for several years so time to go and I hate to just toss them.  Email me at overeazy@comcast.net

I'm sorry to here this. We need more people with flashy lights in Michigan not less. Hopefully you are able to return to full health and put on a show in the years to come. It can be quite the workout putting up lights, and we get a lot less snow here in Fenton than you do in Muskegon.

On 10/29/2019 at 1:20 PM, MichRX7 said:

I'm sorry to here this. We need more people with flashy lights in Michigan not less. Hopefully you are able to return to full health and put on a show in the years to come. It can be quite the workout putting up lights, and we get a lot less snow here in Fenton than you do in Muskegon.

I know I feel bad every year when people ask me about them.  But looking at the weather ahead I might be glad not this year.  I had grown it so big that it took me weeks to get done and the weather is the killer.  But I can always think next year.  Here are some pictures of what I have.  One tub is 4 color hooked together.LOR1.JPG.513eeb4f7114054bde1a12c27e7b8db4.JPG

• The topic was locked