Light-O-Rama Forums

How do you delete a Preview?

orchidman

I have a Preview in my list of previews available for a sequence that I would like to delete.  Can I delete a preview and if so how?  I can't figure out how to do it.

Looks like they are all grouped in a single .xml file and I hope that editing it isn't the only way to do it.

Edited by orchidman

Open the tab on the far right side of the screen to see the list of Previews. Highlight the one you want to delete and then click on the red X up at the top of the tab where the icons are located.  Green Plus = Create New, Pencil = Edit, Red X = Delete.  The last 2 are Copy and Import/Export.

Edited by PJD

4 minutes ago, PJD said:

Open the tab on the far right side of the screen to see the list of Previews. Highlight the one you want to delete and then click on the red X up at the top of the tab where the icons are located.  Green Plus = Create New, Pencil = Edit, Red X = Delete.  The last 2 are Copy and Import/Export.

I see, banging my head against the wall.  I knew it had to be simple but couldn't find it in help and was looking at all the menus along the top.  Now maybe my head will stop hurting and can fix the wall 😮

Thanks for the quick reply