Light-O-Rama Forums

Star Wars

Beamer

Does anyone have a basic 16 channel (or something I can blend into my layout) Star Wars main title or the Imperial March that they would be willing to share?

I've looked elsewhere but have had zero luck...….

I would like to receive this 16 channel sequence: jd.swett@yahoo.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to receive this 16 channel sequence: craigroe22@yahoo.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Can you sent me the Star Wars file as well.

mvalentine@wrs-inc.com

Thank You,

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Terpsmurf,

If you're sharing, I would like a copy of your star wars sequence(s).  I'm only have traditional lights, no rgb/pixel.

Do you also have the amazon link of the *.mp3, so I can purchase the exact version of the song(s) that you're using?

Much thanks in advance!  I've been trying to get a star wars sequence included in the show, as a request from my pastor.  This would be epic if I can get yours to work in the display.

the5prescotts@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Edited by rhino

I would like a copy sent to gr8jeepin@gmail.com

Thank you!

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

I would like a copy sent to wernimontbrian@gmail.com

Thank you!

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

May I please have a copy?

lucentefam2007@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this or any sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only.  I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

May I please have a copy?

drounds1967@hotmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this or any sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only.  I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

May I PLEASE have a copy?

tt061880@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

May I please have a copy please?

bpelster@aol.com

"I would like a copy sent to insert Victoriaphilipp@gmail.com"

• The topic was locked