Light-O-Rama Forums

April Sale

Guest guest

Hey, if anything, it's keeping the PC active with ideas and us on our toes. It will show that Christmas is right around the corner. And it is!!!

I'm working on a big project for the upcoming Christmas holiday so what ever comes about, I'm on it.

Thanks Dan (and everyone else that's still active here during the off season) for what it's worth.

Tom

Dan,

Are the new CTB16D boards going to be all blue? They look sharp. Just curious if there was a chance we would get either color during the sale.

Chris

Quick question,

How quick will shipping be? I will be out of town for a bit after those dates and didn't want them sitting on my porch. Thanks! I can't wait!

Dan, quick question. Are those sale prices showing the ONLY items that will be on sale or are those just a sample? Basically, I want to get the 16channel 15amp showtime controller (not the 30amp) one and I'm wondering if that will be on sale too. If it is, I'm assuming it will be around $249?

Thanks!

Dan,Thanks for Posting the Sale info!!!Let see it is over 12 hours scent your April sale Prices post and it been viewed 922 times WOW.Hope you can post Spec for the Wireless & Communication Connectors.Jerry Plak

Attached files 45521=2705-tangled-up2a.gif

Dan,

Do the prices get better if we order say 2or 3 units? IE as we have on the hobbiest 16d's, reg price is one for $200 or 2 for $380... with the sale price is it one for $166, two for $312 ($332-$20)?

Not trying to be a pain just trying to logic out what to propose to my wife and how I want to present it...

Thanks,

Chris

This has been answered several times and even in this very thread. I assume your search button is not working so will answer it for you here. The answer is NO.

cvyvial wrote:

Dan,

Are the new CTB16D boards going to be all blue? They look sharp. Just curious if there was a chance we would get either color during the sale.Hi,

The newest cards are blue. There isn't a color choice.

BamaFlum wrote:

Quick question,

How quick will shipping be? I will be out of town for a bit after those dates and didn't want them sitting on my porch. Thanks! I can't wait!
I am not sure how quckly we will be processing the orders. It depends on volume. You can put a note in the comment section of your order that blocks out a time you do not want us to ship to you.

timj wrote:

Dan, quick question. Are those sale prices showing the ONLY items that will be on sale or are those just a sample? Basically, I want to get the 16channel 15amp showtime controller (not the 30amp) one and I'm wondering if that will be on sale too. If it is, I'm assuming it will be around $249?

You are correct, it is only a sample. There will be a few more things on sale including the LOR1600W. You have the price correct: $249.95

94-302-vert wrote:

Dan,

Do the prices get better if we order say 2or 3 units? IE as we have on the hobbiest 16d's, reg price is one for $200 or 2 for $380... with the sale price is it one for $166, two for $312 ($332-$20)?

There is no tiered pricing during the sale. The price is the same regardless of the quantity purchased.

OK, I just signed up on the mailing list. But after scanning the LOR site, did not find any mention of the sale.

Has the sale been announced yet?

Starting to get excited - Gotta work a midnight shift next week, will have plenty of time to start converting my songs over to LOR.

:waycool:

John Pidliskey wrote:

OK, I just signed up on the mailing list. But after scanning the LOR site, did not find any mention of the sale.

Has the sale been announced yet?

Starting to get excited - Gotta work a midnight shift next week, will have plenty of time to start converting my songs over to LOR.

We will not be sending out the Email Notification until next week. Most likely it will be around Monday before we announce the Sale on our website.

As usual the PC users are the first to know what is going on!

We still have some things to do on the website to get ready for the sale announcement. For example, documentation for the new products has to be linked in.

The sale flyer is here (click me!)