Light-O-Rama Forums

April Sale

Guest guest

I deleted the old April Sale thread. It was getting too long. In the first week of May a flyer will posted and emailed to the mailing list. That fyer will provide the specifics of the sale. I think that it will answer all questions and I really will not have the answers until the Flyer is posted.

Dan I just want to take the time to thank you for even doing this sale. I know a lot of people have been hounding you and asking questions about the sale everyday and I can understand they are anxious for the sale. As a father of three kids under 5 and one more on the way I am always looking to save a little bit here and there and thank you for allowing me the opportunity to do this. I know and understand this is not something you have to do but want to do and I appreciate that. So whether the sale is in april, may, june, july or whenever a big thank you from the johnson family.

Guest guest

LightORama wrote:

I deleted the old April Sale thread.

Ah so THAT's why my e-mail notifications from the April Sale thread went silent.

Too bad the 'watch' list couldn't have been carried forward... :{

Guest guest

LightORama wrote:

In the first week of May a flyer will posted and emailed to the mailing list.

Argh, it's Monday May 1st and almost 9 am CST, where's that flier? joke off>

Just kidding of course but I thought I would make light of it before someone else posted it in a serious manner. Good things come to those who wait!

Jeff

Guest guest

Jeff,

Thanks for posting that! Yes I know it was a joke, but I am glad you quoted what Dan had said. "flyer will be posted along with the email's IN THIS FIRST WEEK" I was thinking it was the first day in May! I was getting ready to ask if the e-mail list messed up again! Well we all have 7 days to wait!

---Daniel L

Guest guest

3 days into May.... My hair has not completely fallen out yet, if I stop pulling it I can keep the rest of it.... My finger nails are growing smaller, I should probably stop biting them.... I keep flipping my living room lights on and off to the christmas tune in my head....

I hope I can make it to the next update for the LOR sale.

I.... don't know.... how .... much.... more I ..... take.

Guest guest

matt tyndall wrote:

3 days into May.... My hair has not completely fallen out yet, if I stop pulling it I can keep the rest of it.... My finger nails are growing smaller, I should probably stop biting them.... I keep flipping my living room lights on and off to the christmas tune in my head....

I hope I can make it to the next update for the LOR sale.

I.... don't know.... how .... much.... more I ..... take.
:) I feel the same way! :)

Guest guest

John Pidliskey wrote:

How do I know if I am on the mailing list?
:?

When everyone else starts talking about having one and you and I don't we will know we were not on the list.:] I am sure it will get posted on PC.

glenn

Silly people, haven't you figured it out yet?

We are talking LOR time.

As we all know, April in LOR time takes place in May

Therefore May LOR will take place in June

The April Sale will be in May and the May/April flyer will be in June.

Its like Christmas, it takes forever to get here.;)

Eve

The actual sale dates don't matter all that much ... I'm not going to use the hardware until October or so anyway.

But I'd sure like to get a fix on the software features/availability. I've used LOR for two seasons, and the bulk of the effort is definitely in putting together the synchronizations.

Now that I've got a notion what I will decorate and how I'm "auditioning" tunes to get that process underway.

Christmas will be here way before I'm ready!

My wife and I are buying a new house, so all the sequencing I've done needs to be redone.

I was holding out for the sale. I'll be real disappointed if all we get is a "Save $10."

Take care!

Paul

I am grateful the Dan even announces a sale. Did you ever think about the cut in business he is taking because everybody on PC is waiting with baited breath. Even if it saves $10, I appreciate any discount and the spirit in which it is given.

Thanks Dan!

You are a gentleman and a true PC'er.