Light-O-Rama Forums

What am i doing wrong? Instant Sequence issue.

ukoberon

Ok so im using S5 Pro and LOR5.3.8

Im trying to use SS Instant sequence to sequence my feature snowflakes on mass - but when i open the "All Snowflakes" channel in SS the grid is wider than the 24 ROw assignments available in Instant sequence. This results in a third of my display not sequencing in line with the rest.From the image below the snowflakes included  exclude the 2 on the right when trying to use instant sequence.

Im not sure how i get around this?

All the videos im finding whilst looking for resolution are pretty old versions of software and doesnt seem to work the same as the s5 version .

Any pointers or links to appropriate videos appreciated !! 🙂

thanks!

issue1.jpg

Instant Sequence is indeed limited to 24 rows.

Are your snowflakes made of pixels? If so, how many? It would be best to have the snowflakes laid out in a grid instead of laid out how they appear in the Preview. Go into Preview Design and for the "arrangement" of your snowflakes choose one of the two Horizontal Stack options, or choose Vertical Stack. This will change the green sequencing grid when you go into superstar.

Also, instead of using Instant Sequence you can use Auto Sequence. Auto Sequence takes a little longer to learn, but it is more versatile and has no row limitation. There are video tutorials on "Auto Sequence" in the superstar section of videos.

Thanks Brian -  each snowflake has 50 pixels and the centre piece 143 . I will take a look at what you suggest - im just worried it will impact on the sequences ive done so far... Thanks for the pointer towards Auto sequence..... will take a look. 🙂