Light-O-Rama Forums

Pixie 4 question

lanopie

I have a Boscoyo spider with 100 pixels hooked up to a pixie 4 board.  When in HU I try to test the light, at first I was getting only 50 pixels on.  When I checked the extended I was able to get all 100 pixels on but the problem is 50 are red when I choose red and the other fifty are blue, if I choose blue I will get 50 blue and 50 red.  How can I get them to be all the same color?

Thanks!

Is this by chance two batches of lights?  This sounds like lights with a different color order.

And if they are, you are pretty much hosed if you don't have extras.  A Pixie# can only have 1 color order per board (look at what yours is set TO using HU.  That is what your first string is)

Label the one you will NOT be using as to WHAT its color order is (It can be used with a different board, as long as they all have the same order)

10 hours ago, k6ccc said:

Is this by chance two batches of lights?  This sounds like lights with a different color order.

No this is one continuous set of a 100 count.

UPDATE:  I created an animation sequence with just the spider and let it run on my director and everything is fine.  When I chose blue the whole spider was blue.  It seems the problem lies in HU.  All's good, on with Halloween!!!

Uqepi

15 hours ago, lanopie said:

UPDATE:  I created an animation sequence with just the spider and let it run on my director and everything is fine.  When I chose blue the whole spider was blue.  It seems the problem lies in HU.  All's good, on with Halloween!!!

Yup, I tell everyone to rely on HU very little. Best to use a test sequence to test the colors. It’s simple to create a test sequence.

Glad it worked for you.

JR

• The topic was locked