Light-O-Rama Forums
Holiday2NV

Pixel stuck on Blue

Ok, I’m running a second Gen Pixie 8, and after adding a string of 50 bullet pixels, now I have a problem:

I have two strings of 50 square pixels on ports 1 & 2, and a string of 50 pixel bulbs on port 3. I was experimenting with the setup yesterday after properly setting the controller up (followed a video from this forum), and everything worked fine. This morning, I added a 50 bullet pixel string to play with, and the last pixel of the strand is stuck on blue. I’ve tested it with the LOR Hardware control, and if I turn on all the blue channels on the port, then off, the pixel turns off, but only briefly. 

I read on some other posts that this might just be a bad string, but those posts were a couple of years old. Does that answer still apply, or is this a setting issue?

If you swap ports with the pixel string and the problem stays with the sting then it’s a bad string.

im going though the same thing 

2 hours ago, TitusCarnathan said:

If you swap ports with the pixel string and the problem stays with the sting then it’s a bad string.

im going though the same thing 

Yup, after swapping the port and restarting the controller, the problem stayed with the string. 

Thank you, Titus, for your response. I was beginning to wonder if anyone was willing to help. 

11 hours ago, Holiday2NV said:

Yup, after swapping the port and restarting the controller, the problem stayed with the string. 

Thank you, Titus, for your response. I was beginning to wonder if anyone was willing to help. 

One thing to remember.

Around here at this time of the year a lot of us are setting up displays and not on as often.

It may take a while but someone will eventually see your question and assist.

Patience.

JR