Light-O-Rama Forums

Pentatonix Sequence

KBK

Hello,  Does anyone have a Pentatonix  Little Drummer Boy or Mary Did you Know sequence with a Spiral tree they wouldn't mind sharing?    Thanks

hunterkelly73@aol.com

• 2 years later...

I would love to have a copy of Mary Did you know, been looking for a while.

I would like a copy sent to wally1@teleport.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

On 12/29/2021 at 5:39 PM, Eric walls said:

I would love to have a copy of Mary Did you know, been looking for a while.

I would like a copy sent to wally1@teleport.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

I sent you an email explaining some things. I mentioned I am uncertain about doing a 15th year of a musical show but just in case I do I am making a few sequences & 1 of them is this song.

6 hours ago, lightzilla said:

I sent you an email explaining some things. I mentioned I am uncertain about doing a 15th year of a musical show but just in case I do I am making a few sequences & 1 of them is this song.

If you are asking KBK to share something with you that was shared with him from my friend James I would hope out of respect he says “no”.

JR

51 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

If you are asking KBK to share something with you that was shared with him from my friend James I would hope out of respect he says “no”.

JR

What are you talking about? I was mentioning to Eric that I am working on my own sequence of Mary Did You Know & that if he wants it I will offer my work to him. In my email I mentioned that I am not sure if I am doing a 15th year of a musical light show. However I am sequencing a few songs just in case I do a 15th show. I might need to do a 15th year because I won back to back contests. Just as long as he knows how to take the sequence from S4 Pro to S5 Pro.

Edited by lightzilla

• The topic was locked