Light-O-Rama Forums

Controllers for Sale

Scott Tuthill

I have moved and no longer have a home suitable for my light display, so am selling off my LOR controllers. I have one new in box CTB16PCG3-V5 board, fully factory assembled with high power heat sinks. I am asking $110 for it, including USPS shipping to a US address. I also have 14 assembled controllers with enclosures, power supply cords, and dangle cords in various configurations as shown in the attached table. All boards were factory assembled and have heat sinks - no DIY soldering. They all were tested by me this morning and all channels worked fine. The units in LOR enclosures with LOR cord sets were "ReadyToGo" units when purchased. The units with DIY power and dangle cords were constructed from SPT-1 or SPT-2 cord, vampire plugs, and crimped  lugs for the connection to the controller board. Photos are available upon request.  I am asking $155 each for these including shipping to a US address. Payment via PayPal or Venmo only. Please message me if interested.

LOR Inventory.JPG

Three of the completed units have been sold as identified by the red highlights in the chart below. The rest are still available. The new in box CTB16PCG3-V5 board is also still available.

LOR Inventory 2.JPG

• 1 month later...

Howdee… I just joined this forum. Can't afford the new controllers so this might be the best way for me. Could u suggest the one or two controllers or items I'd need to get up & running? [And would they be enough to play some of those neat sequences I see on Ebay?

I have a laptop & a speaker & lights... [The plug in LEDs don't seem to pricy.] I'd b quite happy if you could help me w both knowledge & suggestion of what u think I need... plus your decent prices.

Thanks I hope!

Boobiehatch 

Boobiehatch: Thanks for your interest and welcome to the hobby. First, as far as my controllers I still have some of them for sale but they are in Boise, ID and I am now in Tucson, AZ for the winter. So, they are not available unfortunately until I return to Boise for Christmas on Dec 17th -- which may be too late for your interest. Or, maybe not. You let me know. The ones still available all have the Version 1 board in them. I most recently used them in a 224 channel show and they worked fine and can handle all the standard LOR sequencing commands. They cannot be put on a high speed network. These are typically used if you are doing pixel type programing where you are sending the intensity file to the controller, not light commands. (I know this may be confusing but there is plenty of documentation on the LOR site - and it does a much better job at describing the basics of assembling an LOR show than I can. I highly recommend you spend time on the LOR site and in the forums.)   As far as the sequences on eBay I have to admit I know nothing about them -- I did all my own programming. Folks on the LOR forums probably can give you a direct and experienced answer.

That's what I know for now. If you can wait for 2 weeks for me to ship anything, and what I have meets your needs. Let me know.

Scott

• 4 weeks later...

All the controllers I have left have Version 1 boards in them. I can send you a list if you are interested. Send me your e-mail address. I have no space left to upload images to LOR Forums. I also am in Arizona until May and the controllers are in Idaho. So, if you are interested, you will need to wait until I get back to Idaho.

Scott

• The topic was locked