Light-O-Rama Forums

Ghostbusters Edited Audio

Jaymas

Does anyone happen to know where I can get a copy of the shortened version of Ghostbusters audio?  

Thanks

Jay

12 hours ago, Jaymas said:

Does anyone happen to know where I can get a copy of the shortened version of Ghostbusters audio?  

Thanks

Jay

If the person that created the sequence shortened it, then the only real option is to ask them where they purchased it, but if they, themselves shortened it, you'd have to ask them about it.  As not everyone will shorten or edit an audio file in the same exact places as another.   So if they are a forum member here, send a PM to them about it and they can better direct you on how they edited it, or where you may be able to buy and download the shortened version of it, if available.

Orville, that's my problem, I have no clue who created it.  I acquired the sequence from dropbox that has been shared by numerous users.

5 hours ago, Jaymas said:

Orville, that's my problem, I have no clue who created it.  I acquired the sequence from dropbox that has been shared by numerous users.

Sometimes the sequence can show who created it.  At least in S4 {I don't know about S5} you could view the Sequence info in the SE and it would show who created the sequence.   I know all my sequences have my name in them {or should}.  Again, I don't know if, or how you'd access that info in S5, if it's still something that's part of creating the sequence.