Light-O-Rama Forums

Help Desk Question

TitusCarnathan

Is there something going on with the help desk because my question about my 9 failed pixel strings I got from LOR disappeared it was help desk ticket #719009 I submitted it last night it was in my helpdesk account last night  and today it's gone. no replies in my email or anything. 

Edited by TitusCarnathan

14 minutes ago, TitusCarnathan said:

Is there something going on with the help desk because my question about my 9 failed pixel strings I got from LOR disappeared it was help desk ticket #719009 I submitted it last night it was in my helpdesk account last night  and today it's gone. no replies in my email or anything. 

PM DevMike with your ticket #, he should be able to look it up for you.

6 minutes ago, Don said:

Check your spam folder. It was replied to.

I'm working with mike sent him a PM and he had me submit a new one. That ticket number in question is indeed missing. I can't see it when I log onto the helpdesk page, only ticket there was the one I submitted last month which was solved. And nothing is in the email folders. There was a second ticket that I told them to cancel because I put the wrong address in there for email (accidently mixed my work and personal address together work email for the first half of the address but accidently got the server part wrong which is an address I don't have access to) which i corrected in the 719009 ticket I mentioned to cancel the other one out unless someone deleted the wrong ticket.  

1 minute ago, DevMike said:

In his PM to me , he typoed the ticket as 709009.  That was what I checked.  I'll make sure Dan knows about 719009 then.

Yeah I still can't see any of that on my end even under the closed ticket side. 

I don't see a 719009 either....

I do see where you have 2 tickets (neither  ending in 009).  I'll use the new one to get you replacements.  Just leave the other one closed please.

• The topic was locked