Light-O-Rama Forums
xtremeone

Xlights to Lor S5

I have found some Xlights sequences I would love to convert to S5 to use. I am aware that Xlights has an option to output to LMS and to LOR clipboard. Have any of you successfully done this and had it work in S5?? I know that the LMS would need to get converted to loredit (or S5) format. Could I use export to LOR clipboard option on Xlights and paste to S5 ? If so will the RGB effects from XLights transfer? I am very familiar with S5... BUT... not so much Xlights.  ANY input is GREATLY appreciated! Thanks!

Yes I have but I didnt use the clipboard as my show it huge so i did copy and paste from imported file to show file

When you imported, did things import as traditional channels, or the new motion effects from s4 pixel editor/s5 sequencer

I would love to do this, I love ron howards sequences and wanted to buy some but I didn't think you can convert from xlights to lightorama.......

13 minutes ago, notredameforlife said:

I would love to do this, I love ron howards sequences and wanted to buy some but I didn't think you can convert from xlights to lightorama.......

Yes, you can convert from Xlights to LOR inside the Xlights program. Everyone of my sequences has a portion that was converted. The biggest downside is that the converted files are very very large.

Well I cant get my freaking lightorama songs to play in the HUB so I will wait to next year before I buy some xlights songs...... thanks all for info

When I do Xlight sequences if not mistaken you can create a LMS from Xlights... But if the sequence is created in a bunch of group props it is a little harder to export into a LMS file usually if the prop is done as a single prop you can export it into a LMS fairly easy.