Light-O-Rama Forums

Sining Faces

JRB

I am looking for some help with setting up my singing pumpkin I got my boscoyo… 

I have seen people set up 10 separate lines for different consonants.. I am just not sure on how to figure out what sections of the mouth for certain consonants.. 

2 hours ago, JRB said:

I am looking for some help with setting up my singing pumpkin I got my boscoyo… 

I have seen people set up 10 separate lines for different consonants.. I am just not sure on how to figure out what sections of the mouth for certain consonants.. 

I answered your PM.

IMHO - 10 mouth movements for regular strands of mini lights will be much to flashy. Stick with the common five and be done with it. If you stick with 10 remember you will more than double the time it takes to sequence 1 song.

On a good day I can do 3 songs all manually.

Sticking with 5 you will have the advantage of getting shared sequences or purchasing them. 

Also with 10 movements what are you going to do with a controller. Leaves you with 6 channels per controller if AC. An odd number plus I am assuming you have an outline(s) of some sort. That's more channels.

As far as your Boscoyo pumpkin, why not ask them for their assistance?

JR

• The topic was locked