Light-O-Rama Forums

I need a green data cable

Joshb

I ordered the TSO Showtime central starter package and it didn't come with any green data cable, only a black cat 6 cable. I looked in the online store and couldn't find one. Can anyone help me out with getting one?

Edited by Joshb
Forgot the word data

I believe the green cable you a referring to is a standard cat 5 cable, available at many different stores. If this is not the green cable you a referring to, can you get us more information?

Are you saying the plug on controller isn't wide enough??  If so are you plugging in to the middle or right side as the left is only for a standard phone jack which is skinner but you can plug a cat5 from director to either of the other to plugs on a standard controller..  Does that help?

Josh,

The picture below for the package you got, shows you should have recieved 2 cables. If you did not, Create a Help Desk ticket and explain it to them. LOR wil make it right.

Alan...

tso.png

3 hours ago, Pyball99 said:

Are you saying the plug on controller isn't wide enough??  If so are you plugging in to the middle or right side as the left is only for a standard phone jack which is skinner but you can plug a cat5 from director to either of the other to plugs on a standard controller..  Does that help?

That helps a lot. Apparently I had a moment lol. Thanks.

If you want colored Cat5 Cables, you can also find them online and for just about any length you will need at monoprice.com

I've purchased Cat5 cables through them in Green, Red, Yellow, Blue, Black, Orange, Purple, etc.  Any color you need and just about any length you may need, they have it.  And their prices are pretty good too.

• The topic was locked