Light-O-Rama Forums

Importing Gifs directly into S5

RedWhitingBlue

Your avatar says you are using ver. 4.3.20, yet you are asking about S5. If you are using S5, please update your profile. It helps us to help you.

Yes, you can import animations into S5 Sequencer. I do it all the time. It is quite easy. See the gif below.

What issues are you having?

Hope this helps.

Alan...

insert%20gif.gif

Profile updated. I’m trying to use a gif. file for my matrix. It just appears as a still photo, rather than the animation. 

Edited by RedWhitingBlue

1 hour ago, RedWhitingBlue said:

Profile updated.

Thank You, it really helps at glance to know what version the asking user is using. Sometimes certain version have had issues with certain things. etc...

1 hour ago, RedWhitingBlue said:

I’m trying to use a gif. file for my matrix. It just appears as a still photo, rather than the animation. 

Probably a dumb question, but are you sure it is an animated gif? I posted the same gif I used in the example above. Download and see if it works for you. If you want I'll pm you my email address and you can send your gif to me and I'll look it over.

Hope this helps.

Alan...

Right Click and "Save as"

metaballs.gif

Edited by default
could not spell gif, took three times to correct it ';)

I just figured it out. Apparently I had a bad gif file or something. It’s working now. I used your instructions to a T and it worked perfectly. Thank you!