Light-O-Rama Forums

I share faces singers RGB

Pioerpaolo

Guys, I have little to share, but that little I do it willingly, many of you help, share experiences, I still can't afford it, I'm like fresh painting ;-). However I hope it can be of help to someone, especially to save time.

and sorry my English translated online, we say in Italy: when there is no better, you go to sleep with his wife 😉

Pierpaolo happy grandfather

They are all singer faces only, no pixel led and there is no music:

ChristmasBruceSpringsteinSantaClausIsComingToTown

ChristmasCrazyFrog

ChristmasHollyJolly

ChristmasJoseFelicianoFelizNavidad

ChristmasMoniqueDaniellesCarolOftheBells

ChristmasRockinAroundTheChristmasTree

ChristmasSoThisisChristmas

DarleneLoveBabyPleaseComeHome

Happy - Pharrell William

JingleBellRock

ChristmasDontBeLate

Joy To the World

Blue Christmas

CHRISTMAS CANCAN

CHRISTMAS VACTION

FROSTY SNOW MAN

LET IT SNOW

WHITE CHRISTMAS

Christmas Wonderful Christmas Time

Yes, is it not possible ???
As written above, I have little experience and I am always asking everyone for help. Taking and never giving, it's not nice, I can't give much, I have very little experience, I've used LOR for 4 years, only RGB for 2 years, just last year I started making pixels, but I don't know how I did it, in fact, dibblejr, helped me remotely to set the tabs that didn't test the lights, then after almost a day of work with him, I realized that pixels make sense of the data, I attached them backwards, so you can to understand ...... I think they ought to make him a monument for all the help he, and so many others that I am slowly getting to know by reading them on the forum. I also have another situation, say unpleasant, I understand a little English, I translate it online, it helps me, but certain technical terms, or ways of saying for me, are incomprehensible. So looking for sequences known here in Italy, I thought of doing something for the community in my own small way. If I was wrong, tell me. However, they are not complete sequences, only the singing faces. Let me know, bye

• 2 weeks later...

May I please get a copy

Thank you 

Gernergang@gmail.com

PS your English is just fine, I understood what you said  

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/18/2019 at 11:27 PM, Pioerpaolo said:

Yes, is it not possible ???
As written above, I have little experience and I am always asking everyone for help. Taking and never giving, it's not nice, I can't give much, I have very little experience, I've used LOR for 4 years, only RGB for 2 years, just last year I started making pixels, but I don't know how I did it, in fact, dibblejr, helped me remotely to set the tabs that didn't test the lights, then after almost a day of work with him, I realized that pixels make sense of the data, I attached them backwards, so you can to understand ...... I think they ought to make him a monument for all the help he, and so many others that I am slowly getting to know by reading them on the forum. I also have another situation, say unpleasant, I understand a little English, I translate it online, it helps me, but certain technical terms, or ways of saying for me, are incomprehensible. So looking for sequences known here in Italy, I thought of doing something for the community in my own small way. If I was wrong, tell me. However, they are not complete sequences, only the singing faces. Let me know, bye

Molto lodevole e siete i benvenuti. È stato un anno difficile. I miei migliori auguri.  

Very commendable and you are very welcome. Its been a difficult year. All the best.

Mi scuso non ho visto questo post prima. Io def come una copia. 

Grazie

I apologize I did not see this post before. I will def like a copy. 

Thank you

JR

Dibblejr@hotmail.com    I will not share your work or call it mine just because I use it in my sequence

Non condividerò il tuo lavoro o lo chiamerò mio solo perché lo uso nella mia sequenza

Edited by dibblejr

I greatly appreciate the help I have received from this forum, and I will gladly offer to share what I have, but only the ones I have done myself.  I wont share the ones I got help with.

Please I would love a copy of the singing faces for the listed songs you have above.  This is my first year with using a face, and help with it is greatly needed and so much appreciated!

thank you for sharing your work and making this a bit easier for me.  my email is str8upgirl@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

I will treat these like all sequences shared on this site with agreement below

Thanks!!

I would like a copy sent to brianw@pga.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Brian

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 1:32 PM, country christmas said:

I would love to have a copy willisl3@yahoo.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

• The topic was locked