Light-O-Rama Forums

~Now Sharing ~ You're A Mean One Mr. Grinch singing faces

dibblejr

On 11/14/2019 at 9:07 AM, Candy Cane Lane said:

I would like a copy sent to dallas.moneo@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

Sent

Enjoy

Happy Holidays

JR

On 11/18/2019 at 10:59 PM, mjmcguire said:

Would you mind emailing me this one too? Sorry if I am asking too frequently.

maxjmcguire@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and p

Sent

Enjoy

Happy Holidays

JR

asting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Sent

Enjoy

Happy Holidays

JR

Hi! I Would like a copy sent to …….....kmaximus77@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

Thanks!

Kris

I would like a copy sent to martoo@verizon.net

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thank  you!!

Could I have a copy of this please   I do not share … just play for the enjoyment of others

martoo@verizon.net

Thanks in advance!!

On 11/27/2019 at 12:45 AM, Kmaximus said:

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

Thanks!

Kris

Sent

Happy Holidays

JR

On 11/27/2019 at 12:45 AM, Kmaximus said:

Thanks!

Kris

Sent

Happy Holidays

JR

may i have a copy please

kad11675@yahoo.com

thanks

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

•  
  • Members
  • 67 posts
  • Location Green Lane, PA
  • LOR Software Version:4.3.34
  • License Level:Pro

I would like a copy sent to ……. eileenrose74@yahoo.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

On 9/18/2019 at 8:54 AM, dibblejr said:

As usual SELLERS please do not ask.

Please do not share with other forum members, if they want the sequence they can ask. If anyone contacts you outside of this thread please let me know.

This will require you to copy and paste channels 5-8 differently so please pay attention to your channels. Mine are unique to assist me with sequencing. Channels 1-4 should be the same as the commercial sequences.

James will be adding the other props to this sequence and share once completed. This is faces only.

Music not included.

Song Info

Artist - Burl Ives 

Title - You're a Mean One Mr. Grinch 

Album - Forever Burl Ives Vol 2 

If you need my word document on steps required to use this just ask. I try to remember all that have previously received it.

JR

Can I get a copy traed128 @gmail.com and the word document.

thank you

1 hour ago, Traed128 said:

Can I get a copy traed128 @gmail.com and the word document.

thank you

It’s gonna be a couple days at least. In the meantime if you read some posts you will find a statement that you need to copy paste in your request, if you agree with it.

Just wanted to let you know so that when I do return home and start filling requests you don’t get skipped.

Happy Holidays

JR

1 hour ago, dibblejr said:

It’s gonna be a couple days at least. In the meantime if you read some posts you will find a statement that you need to copy paste in your request, if you agree with it.

Just wanted to let you know so that when I do return home and start filling requests you don’t get skipped.

Happy Holidays

JR

Ok sorry I left the legal statement out.  I do appreciate your help.  

3 hours ago, dibblejr said:

Happy Holidays

JR

agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

"I agree to not sell or share this or any sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only.  I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

I would like a copy sent to bigmaddog@rocketmail.com

Thank You

if You could please send me this as well. It’s my second year sequencing music and my first year adding the singing faces. Thank you 

lucentefam2007@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this or any sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only.  I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

20 minutes ago, Bldrman007 said:

if You could please send me this as well. It’s my second year sequencing music and my first year adding the singing faces. Thank you 

lucentefam2007@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this or any sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only.  I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Sent

Happy Holidays

JR