Light-O-Rama Forums

Possible Change request?

tlogan

Maybe this has been asked before, but I haven't seen anything from my search.

Maybe I'm missing something (and I know I'm doing some things the hard way, but I'm also upgrading older sequences) so is it possible to allow editing from the String Tab Summary (or one like it)? As I'm upgrading sequences and I want to move a bunch of channels to a different Network and/or unit, it would be really nice to have a listing like the String Summary Tab and be able to just go down the list and make the change. Same for when you have a channel conflict and find that you've missed changing one channel. You  can SEE it RIGHT THERE in the Summary list, but you have to close the list then click to the channel, double click it to open, make the change then save it. It would be much easier in an editable list with the same dropdowns available for network, etc. as are in the prop definition screen.

(note to the Devs….)

I think that makes a pretty good cut and paste user story, although I should have started it with "As a user I would like..." Just my PMP and CSM, showing.

Go to the Channel Conflicts & Bulk Changes tab. Change the filter to "All Props". Now you can filter by name and/or channel, then modify network or unit id or name on the selected props. Really easy to make big changes quickly.

http://www1.lightorama.com/help/channel_conflicts_and_bulk_cha.htm

Matt