Light-O-Rama Forums

Items for sale

ericg2000

I have two CTB16PC controllers for sale and two mega tree hook toppers for sale.  Controllers were used for two seasons, see pictures.  i only have one mega tree topper pictured but both are the same, 16 hooks.  Asking $150 each for the controllers plus shipping, mega tree toppers are $25 each plus shipping.  I live just south of of Houston, but go into Houston regularly for work, so if anyone local wants to meet, that can be arranged. 

I also have some led light strings for sale.  Most are strands of 50, some are rolls of 100.  Only a few photos for examples (i think i have 4 buckets full).  I have soft white, multi-color, orange, green, purple, blue and red.  Most are the C6 but the all reds are C9.  If anyone is interested in any of these message me for quantities, but most colors are in lots of 16.  I'll probably sale the lights for a couple bucks a strand, but if you buy more, we can discuss a bulk price.  Thanks for looking. 

It's not letting me upload photos, it says they are all too big, however when i check the file size it's below the size limit, not sure whats wrong.  i will try to resize later and try again.  but i have them on my phone, PM me an email address and can send them to you for now. 

Chief financial officer said I can have one of the V3 controllers!  P.M. me the details please, assuming paypal for payment? My zip is 32218

Edited by bdwillie
Added zip code

17 hours ago, TheDucks said:

As you found out: This site basically requires you use Links to another site that stores the photos or Videos.

That depends on how many photo's you may have posted on the forums.   To upload new ones when I get that I've had to go into my profile settings and delete the other photo's I've added on here to post something else I need help, information on or would want to sell.  But I also use the smallest file dimensions, usually 640x480 works well.  On occasion I've had to reduce it to the next size down so I could upload it here.   So it's not required unless your number of photo's is either larger and takes up more of your space allotted for photo's here, or your number of photo's exceeds the space allotted to each use to post photo's.

Other than having to delete or resize them smaller to make room for new ones, I've never really had issues posting{uploading} my photo's directly into the LOR Forums here.

Edited by Orville

• The topic was locked