Light-O-Rama Forums
Premier Landscaping

Help with Blinking CCB String(s) issue please

Okay, first off have been doing this a few years, so basics I have down, licenses, etc I all have...here is the issue

Connected 4 CCB Controllers ( two 50 light strings on each ) to network, Address as 0B, OD, OF and 11

All units and strings respond perfectly to Hardware Utility

when running off Pixel Editor, Sequencer or Super Star, the second string on three controllers have a rapid blink

so Controller OB/OC works fine, no blinking

Controller OD/OE, OD is fine OE blinks

Controller OF/10, OF is fine 10 blinks

Controller 11/12, 11 is fine 12  blinks

Tried multiple sequences, even a new channel configuration in case i had something off, but its always the same.

Appreciate any input or ideas, I am probably overlooking something obvious, but just cant figure this one out.

thanks in advance

Can you take a screen capture of the Hardware Utility showing the setup for one of the CCB controllers involved and post it.

Odd that all the lights work fine off the Hardware Utility, but when running from Sequencer, Superstar, Pixel Editor I get one strand off each of the CCB100 Controllers have a constant blink

9 minutes ago, Premier Landscaping said:

Odd that all the lights work fine off the Hardware Utility, but when running from Sequencer, Superstar, Pixel Editor I get one strand off each of the CCB100 Controllers have a constant blink

k6ccc wants you to go into the configuration of one of the CCB100 inside the HU and post a screenshot.

Screen.JPG.718b561dfe842246a04475741287166d.JPG