Light-O-Rama Forums

Help with Blinking CCB String(s) issue please

Premier Landscaping

Okay, first off have been doing this a few years, so basics I have down, licenses, etc I all have...here is the issue

Connected 4 CCB Controllers ( two 50 light strings on each ) to network, Address as 0B, OD, OF and 11

All units and strings respond perfectly to Hardware Utility

when running off Pixel Editor, Sequencer or Super Star, the second string on three controllers have a rapid blink

so Controller OB/OC works fine, no blinking

Controller OD/OE, OD is fine OE blinks

Controller OF/10, OF is fine 10 blinks

Controller 11/12, 11 is fine 12  blinks

Tried multiple sequences, even a new channel configuration in case i had something off, but its always the same.

Appreciate any input or ideas, I am probably overlooking something obvious, but just cant figure this one out.

thanks in advance

Can you take a screen capture of the Hardware Utility showing the setup for one of the CCB controllers involved and post it.

Odd that all the lights work fine off the Hardware Utility, but when running from Sequencer, Superstar, Pixel Editor I get one strand off each of the CCB100 Controllers have a constant blink

9 minutes ago, Premier Landscaping said:

Odd that all the lights work fine off the Hardware Utility, but when running from Sequencer, Superstar, Pixel Editor I get one strand off each of the CCB100 Controllers have a constant blink

k6ccc wants you to go into the configuration of one of the CCB100 inside the HU and post a screenshot.

Screen.JPG.718b561dfe842246a04475741287166d.JPG

• 1 month later...

I have the same issue. Tested two different CCB100 controllers both with the settings set to match the screen shot. Controller is on an enchanced network. Controllers works fine with hardware utility but second string blinks.

Using S5.3.8 Pro

I have added prop multiple times to sequencer. Tried same ID for second string and ID +1 results are the same. First string works fine. S2 flashes

The screen shot in the 3rd post has Dumb and Smart  controllers on the same network.  (not a problem with this particular combination)

Please say you have a RED, HS adapter and the speed has been set to 500K.

HU talks slow, so the Black adapter will usually make the basic test work.

3 hours ago, Coop said:

I have the same issue. Tested two different CCB100 controllers both with the settings set to match the screen shot. Controller is on an enchanced network. Controllers works fine with hardware utility but second string blinks.

Using S5.3.8 Pro

I have added prop multiple times to sequencer. Tried same ID for second string and ID +1 results are the same. First string works fine. S2 flashes

Also using S5.3.8 Pro, Red Adapter, Enhanced, speed set to 500K and configured as above. My issue with the CCB100 controllers and CCB's is different, works fine in HU and config, but when trying to play in Sequencer, string 1 plays correct colors and pattern, string 2 plays incorrect colors but correct pattern. I understand the black adapter is slow, NOT using it. All my other controllers, including the Pixcon 16's work fine and display correctly. My issue is confined to the CCB100's and not displaying correct color on the second string. FW is Ver 1.21, also as above.

Edited by Rockhammer53
Add info.

• The topic was locked