Light-O-Rama Forums

Superstar editing

msteiner57

Is it possible, in S5, to create superstar effects in a song, close out Superstar, watch the effects in the main preview window, reopen Superstar and see the effects that were already created in the Superstar sequencer? When I select the row to add to Superstar all I get is a new, clean, and empty canvas to work with. Wish I could see the already created effects. Thanks if anyone knows a trick that I dont,

To edit an already existing effect in S5 Sequencer created with SS, just double left click the effect and SS will reopen with that effect already loaded and ready to edit. See the gif below.

Hope that helps.

Alan...

ss%20edit.gif

I see what you are showing me. When I select a portion of my sequence in sequence editor, select insert Superstar effect, Superstar opens up and only shows my prop, no existing effects. What I am looking for are already created effects in my existing sequence. 

To re-open the previously created SuperStar Effect, don't use "Insert superStar Effect", just double click on the what bar that was created when you created it originally.  That will re-open that effect right where you left off.  You can edit it, or add additional or delete effects.