Light-O-Rama Forums

Help or suggestions, please...

jamills706

Hi, all!

I'm thinking about working on a project to help those of us who use LOR Software to sequence our shows find free shared sequences, and to, perhaps, show off to the users of "that other software" that we are every bit as creative, and that our software is just as versatile in creating our Holiday Lighting Shows.

If any of you who read this could tell me who you think I should contact as an "LOR expert sequencer" (someone that is not a vendor who sells their sequences), I'd appreciate hearing from you. Yes I know there is a Sequence Sharing forum here...but I'm thinking more along the lines of a central repository of the actual sequences available for download, not people emailing stuff back and forth. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.I know who I see posting a lot, but I"m hoping some of you might suggest people that slip under the radar that are very helpful.

There use to be a sharing site I used it where I first started but don't see it any more if you do you need to make sure you have one for S4 and one for S5 pixel and non pixel

5 hours ago, james morris said:

There use to be a sharing site I used it where I first started but don't see it any more if you do you need to make sure you have one for S4 and one for S5 pixel and non pixel

I couldn't find it either - just the sharing forum. I agree there would have to be S4, S5, and non-Pixel.

19 minutes ago, jamills706 said:

I couldn't find it either - just the sharing forum. I agree there would have to be S4, S5, and non-Pixel.

Apples and radishes? 

S3,4,5 are software versions.

Pixels, dumb RGB and Monochrome (AC ports) are items controlled

Musical and Animated (no music) are types of shows.

It would be great if such a site had a (search) Matrix to make proper selection easy

1 hour ago, TheDucks said:

Apples and radishes? 

S3,4,5 are software versions.

Pixels, dumb RGB and Monochrome (AC ports) are items controlled

Musical and Animated (no music) are types of shows.

It would be great if such a site had a (search) Matrix to make proper selection easy

But those software versions would require different sets of files as they are not the same. I do wonder how many folks would require S3 sequences - hate to ignore a large group of users, but...who knows.

I hadn't thought about the animated vs musical options - thanks for that.

I would agree - about searching - a simple list would not be as helpful.

• The topic was locked