Light-O-Rama Forums

Let it Snow by Bing Crosby Faces

airborneSRT

I have the sequence, need to add the faces, anyone have to share? Search engine brought up every other version but this one. With the new S5, will it auto generate the singing face?

Thanks thomasmule81@yahoo.com

1 minute ago, airborneSRT said:

I have the sequence, need to add the faces, anyone have to share? Search engine brought up every other version but this one. With the new S5, will it auto generate the singing face?

Thanks thomasmule81@yahoo.com

SS is for RGB and 4 mouth positions only.

JR

2 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

SS is for RGB and 4 mouth positions only.

JR

oooooooh thanks did not know that. well that stinks. Do you know an easier way to do faces, other than manually? I have no time, or artistic know how to do them.

1 minute ago, airborneSRT said:

or maybe the harry connick jr one is close enough i can play with?

I produced the HC Jr. version if you want it

JR

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, airborneSRT said:

oooooooh thanks did not know that. well that stinks. Do you know an easier way to do faces, other than manually? I have no time, or artistic know how to do them.

Manually is the easiest way to get all vocals at the same time without any correction. Not that time consuming and in most cases I can produce faster than papagayo. (some will disagree, all I can say is compare). Due to health problems I cannot sequence as many as I used to. I have done 3+ in one day.

All it takes is a little practice and use your actual jaw movement while sequencing. A great set of headphones will let you capture the beginning and end of a word,

JR

Just now, dibblejr said:

Manually is the easiest way to get all vocals at the same time without any correction. Not that time consuming and in most cases I can produce faster than papagayo. (some will disagree, all I can say is compare). Due to health problems I cannot sequence as many as I used to. I have done 3+ in one day.

All it takes is a little practice and use your actual jaw movement while sequencing. A great set of headphones will let you capture the beginning and end of a word,

JR

Well don't I feel like a complete noob. Never heard of papagayo (which looks cool btw) but as you just explained to use your own mouth movements, just makes me feel like a dumb dumb. I'll have to play around and see. Im still trying to get all my song sequences done first before the faces, so we'll see how much time I have. Thanks man, you are the man. ha

3 minutes ago, airborneSRT said:

Well don't I feel like a complete noob. Never heard of papagayo (which looks cool btw) but as you just explained to use your own mouth movements, just makes me feel like a dumb dumb. I'll have to play around and see. Im still trying to get all my song sequences done first before the faces, so we'll see how much time I have. Thanks man, you are the man. ha

I have "how to" videos that I normally sent via text messages. Someday I will create an entire video to share on Vimeo and provide a link to selected people but until then I can share via text. If interested shoot me your cell via PM. 

They are about 1 min each and if I recall about 30 of them so it will have to be a time where you can tell me that you get them as we go. Papagayo is good for beginners but as I stated you cannot get all parts, lead and backups at once. It would have been impossible for me to get some of my mashups done. You have to either copy paste lyrics into papagayo and hope the built in dictionary recognizes all words or manually fix the words that it doesn't recognize. Or type the lyrics in yourself. Sometimes you have to use a similar sounding word.

Of course most times you will not find back up voices anywhere on the www to copy paste.

Once you load the lyrics in papagayo you then have to slide them to the correct position in the time line.

But before you do any of that you have to get the face tool (software) from Bob and set up the face movements and sounds.

I got my roots from papagayo and a lot of valuable help from ItsMeBob. (thank you Bob, again).

JR

• 1 year later...
  • The topic was locked