Light-O-Rama Forums

~Now Sharing~ Old Town Road singing faces

dibblejr

I would like a copy sent to ssporders70@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thank you,

David

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dibblejr

• Nebey

• RouthHurwitz

• drlucas

1 hour ago, smailliw said:

I would like a copy sent to ssporders70@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thank you,

David

Sent with instructions.

Thank you for accepting our terms.

Enjoy

JR

I would like a copy sent to slherpin@yahoo.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

I would like a copy sent to matt.kurdziel@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thank you for your help in my show. 

On 10/30/2019 at 5:11 PM, Slherpin said:

I would like a copy sent to slherpin@yahoo.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Sent

Thank you for accepting the conditions

Enjoy

JR

On 10/31/2019 at 8:43 AM, pb9630 said:

I would like a copy sent to matt.kurdziel@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thank you for your help in my show. 

Sent

Thank you for accepting the conditions

Enjoy

JR

• 3 weeks later...

Could I please get a copy

scott.bultemeier@gmail.com

9 hours ago, Protege94 said:

Could I please get a copy

scott.bultemeier@gmail.com

Sent

Enjoy

Happy Holidays

JR

I would like a copy sent to marlon@poshpups.com.au

Thank you so much for sharing

"I would like a copy sent to cdeanrn@yahoo.com. 

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thanks
Christina Dean 

On 11/23/2019 at 2:26 PM, madmarlon said:

I would like a copy sent to marlon@poshpups.com.au

Thank you so much for sharing

Sent with instructions

Enjoy

Happy Holidays

JR

5 hours ago, cdeanrn said:

"I would like a copy sent to cdeanrn@yahoo.com. 

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thanks
Christina Dean 

Sent

Enjoy

Happy Holidays

JR

23 hours ago, drlucas said:

If you are able to share - 10ryanlucas@gmail.com (thanks!)

Please read the posts above you and include your email in the statement.

I apologize for any inconvenience.

JR

Everyone above that is requesting a copy type in your request the following words. Anyone found selling or sharing on any forum will be reported to LOR staff as well as wherever it is being sold or shared.

"I would like a copy sent to insert email address"

James and I will not share another sequence without that statement. A similar statement and instructions on using our sequences is included with the sequence.

Thank you for agreeing and understanding.

Integrity will keep the free ones free.

If you have already posted it in your request and you will receive it as soon as one of us can screen through them. 

If you don't receive one, you either didn't agree to the new terms, don't like the new terms or are one of those that took advantage of us.

JR

I would like a copy sent to Traed128@gmail.com