Light-O-Rama Forums

~Now Sharing~ This Is Me singing faces

dibblejr

Completed this way back in Feb and for some reason never shared it. I have even replied to others I haven't sequenced it. Someone just asked me in email and I was about to reply back "I haven't done it"  And I found it.

Sellers Please Do Not Ask

Please do not share within, if anyone wants it they can reply to this thread. That is what keeps the free ones "free"

Please follow the included instructions.

Music was purchased MP3million. com (no "S")

Music not included.

Music Info

This Is Me

Keala Settle and the Greatest Showman Ensemble

Album- The Greatest Showman Original Movie Soundtrack

Enjoy

JR 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, wnkrwnkr said:

may I have a copy please

Thank you

tom Terpening

wnkrwnkr@gmail.com

Sent, enjoy

JR

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh, Please may I have a copy, I have been really wanting to do this one.   Of course I won't sell or share it.  

Thank you so very much !!!!!!

j.ian.martin@hotmail.com  

I know you haven't posted this disclaimer on this particular one, but I want to respect what you've got going on so I'm using it here as well. I wanted to do this song last year and did get to it so I'm so happy to see you've posted it!

I would like a copy sent to holidaylightfun@gmail.com. If you have a pixel tree sequence for this too I'd love it!

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

-Jon

24 minutes ago, Homuncio said:

I know you haven't posted this disclaimer on this particular one, but I want to respect what you've got going on so I'm using it here as well. I wanted to do this song last year and did get to it so I'm so happy to see you've posted it!

I would like a copy sent to holidaylightfun@gmail.com. If you have a pixel tree sequence for this too I'd love it!

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

-Jon

Thank you for accepting the conditions. Also thank you for pasting the statement over from one thread to the next.

Sent with instructions.

Hope you enjoy

Happy Holidays

JR

Everyone above that is requesting a copy type in your request the following words. Anyone found selling or sharing on any forum will be reported to LOR staff as well as wherever it is being sold or shared.

"I would like a copy sent to insert email address"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

James and I will not share another sequence without that statement. A similar statement and instructions on using our sequences is included with the sequence.

Thank you for agreeing and understanding.

Integrity will keep the free ones free.

If you have already posted it in your request and you will receive it as soon as one of us can screen through them. 

If you don't receive one, you either didn't agree to the new terms, don't like the new terms or are one of those that took advantage of us.

JR

4 hours ago, scubanimal said:

Oh, Please may I have a copy, I have been really wanting to do this one.   Of course I won't sell or share it.  

Thank you so very much !!!!!!

j.ian.martin@hotmail.com  

Since I did not have full statement in my original post  adding:

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

8 hours ago, scubanimal said:

Since I did not have full statement in my original post  adding:

Thank you for accepting the conditions

Sent with instructions

Enjoy

Happy Holidays

JR

• Thanks 1

I would like a copy sent to eileenrose74@yahoo.com