Light-O-Rama Forums

Need Help

Daroyaci

Ok guys, 4 years into LOR and running great till now. Need some expertise. Basically what is happening is a few nights ago for some reason my previews went wacko.

I know your gonna say that I did something wrong, am I will admit if I did , but I have not changed anything that i can think of.

Here's an example: When opening my existing sequences same ones I used last year, I get the warning box that pops up saying some of my props are in the sequence file but not in the preview.

I have been adding to these sequences since February with no issues.

Now this aint rocket science, and I have confirmed they are indeed in the preview, but it makes them go to "archive" and not show up in the sequence.

I have included snip its below of the warning box and of my preview as well.

You can see they are in the preview but they are being moved to archive.

Maybe someone can help?

LOR 5.3.6 Pro Version

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Edited by Daroyaci

2 hours ago, Daroyaci said:

Ok guys, 4 years into LOR and running great till now. Need some expertise. Basically what is happening is a few nights ago for some reason my previews went wacko.

I know your gonna say that I did something wrong, am I will admit if I did , but I have not changed anything that i can think of.

Here's an example: When opening my existing sequences same ones I used last year, I get the warning box that pops up saying some of my props are in the sequence file but not in the preview.

I have been adding to these sequences since February with no issues.

Now this aint rocket science, and I have confirmed they are indeed in the preview, but it makes them go to "archive" and not show up in the sequence.

I have included snip its below of the warning box and of my preview as well.

You can see they are in the preview but they are being moved to archive.

Maybe someone can help?

LOR 5.3.6 Pro Version

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Open the sequence and click sequence at top of sequencer. Click on manage archived props. From there you can check each one that you want and then click on add to preview. Those props will now be added to the preview

Thanks for the heads up eBrown, but tried that and this is what happens?

Duplicates every prop and throws the original to not having effects row.

5.jpg

Edited by Daroyaci