Light-O-Rama Forums

another one bites the dust sequence help

phxbabe

Hello All, I hope everyone has had an amazing year!

I know everyone is extremely busy right now, but I am going to ask if someone might be willing to help me out just a little bit... I have been working on this song since last year, and I cannot for the life of me get it right.  I have a pole in my yard that uses 3 channels, and I want the main beat of the song to "bounce" on this pole,  for the entire song.  and when he isn't singing and its just that beat, for the pole to be the only thing going until the music changes and add more lights as the music changes. if someone could PLEASE get me started with the first 30 seconds of the song, I am sure I could pick up and take it from there.  I greatly appreciate any and all help.  My email address is str8upgirl@gmail.com

15 hours ago, phxbabe said:

I know everyone is extremely busy right now, but I am going to ask if someone might be willing to help me out just a little bit... I have been working on this song since last year, and I cannot for the life of me get it right.  I have a pole in my yard that uses 3 channels, and I want the main beat of the song to "bounce" on this pole,  for the entire song.  and when he isn't singing and its just that beat, for the pole to be the only thing going until the music changes and add more lights as the music changes. if someone could PLEASE get me started with the first 30 seconds of the song, I am sure I could pick up and take it from there.  I greatly appreciate any and all help.  My email address is str8upgirl@gmail.com

I think you have my email address. If you have a vis file and can send it to me I will help you out. If you don't have a vis file and can send me a pic of your layout with controllers and colors labeled I can help you out that way.

It sounds like you may have a vis and if so that makes it a very simple process.

I also sent you a PM.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 12:39 AM, phxbabe said:

This just a reg AC controller? I will also need the unit ID and the 3 channel numbers you will use.

Thanks

JR

PS- found the thread

• The topic was locked