Light-O-Rama Forums
GriswoldStyle

Anyone know what these clamps are called?

Posted (edited)

I want to use these to mount my lot RGB flood lights to the underhang of my roof so that I can just slide the clip under the roof fascia edge and clamp the floods to it. New house this year and don't want to damage it with screws so I figured the clamps will be easier and less hassle to remove after the season is over.

23h60jl.jpg

However it appears that the couple sites I found them on renamed them. Which in turn makes it difficult to locate in bulk by name. I can only find them in 5 piece packs. Does anybody know the legitimate name of these clamps are? Just want to know the name so I know where I can search for them and find them in a 50 pack.

Was considering getting graham field easy grip c-clamp compressor screws but saw these and kind of like this idea better since they are so small.

Edited by GriswoldStyle

22 minutes ago, Mr. P said:

Thanks. Yeah I found those in my search but I can only find them in five packs. I'm looking for 30-50 of them. But these seem to be the only ones I can find when I search for panel clamps.