Jump to content
Light-O-Rama Forums

Anyone know what these clamps are called?

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I want to use these to mount my lot RGB flood lights to the underhang of my roof so that I can just slide the clip under the roof fascia edge and clamp the floods to it. New house this year and don't want to damage it with screws so I figured the clamps will be easier and less hassle to remove after the season is over.


However it appears that the couple sites I found them on renamed them. Which in turn makes it difficult to locate in bulk by name. I can only find them in 5 piece packs. Does anybody know the legitimate name of these clamps are? Just want to know the name so I know where I can search for them and find them in a 50 pack.

Was considering getting graham field easy grip c-clamp compressor screws but saw these and kind of like this idea better since they are so small.


Edited by GriswoldStyle

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Mr. P said:

Thanks. Yeah I found those in my search but I can only find them in five packs. I'm looking for 30-50 of them. But these seem to be the only ones I can find when I search for panel clamps.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...