Light-O-Rama Forums

adding controller question

KBK

I have a 32 channel system and just added another controller for a spiral tree...Can I add the new 16 channels to an existing sequence or do I have to do a new 48 channel sequence and just copy/paste my 32?  

Thanks,  Kenny

16 minutes ago, KBK said:

I have a 32 channel system and just added another controller for a spiral tree...Can I add the new 16 channels to an existing sequence or do I have to do a new 48 channel sequence and just copy/paste my 32?  

Thanks,  Kenny

You just add in the new controller to the bottom of the sequence, label the new controller channel buttons for what they will be for, then you make sure and save your new channel config file with the added controller and info, then sequence away..   It's all very simple actually.

4 minutes ago, Orville said:

You just add in the new controller to the bottom of the sequence, label the new controller channel buttons for what they will be for, then you make sure and save your new channel config file with the added controller and info, then sequence away..   It's all very simple actually.

I will add that you will need to export the channel config and import it into all your songs that you use, or you will have to add and name all the channels for each song

The OP is using S5. He will need to add the new prop to his current preview. The changes will then be applied to all his sequences when he assigns the updated preview to them.

• The topic was locked