Light-O-Rama Forums

Montreal based ?

grouptcl

I'm not exactly in the Montreal area, I'm halfway in between Ottawa and Hawkesbury, about 1 hour and a half from Montreal.

I am looking for like minded fellows to share and discuss this new hobby of mine, have you been at this long ?  Interested in sharing / boasting about your displays lol ?

I've been in it since 2011. Went to my first Christmas Expo in 2011 in Gatlinburg, Tennessee.  I've tried to go every year but I missed 2016 because of cancer and we didn't go this year.  My wife is also into it.  We get our display up and running for December 1st.  I have 2 spiral trees (about 6 foot high and all pixels), 1 x 20 foot mega tree (4 color LED lights), 1 x 15 feet pixel tree, 16 LED 3 color mini trees, pixels are running on the outline of the house and I have a few inflatables.  I'm working on adding  a blade spinner from one of the members here on the forum.  I live out in the country so I don't get too much visitors but the ones that do come really like what I do.

What about you?

• 2 months later...
On 8/18/2019 at 4:13 PM, lanopie said:

I've been in it since 2011. Went to my first Christmas Expo in 2011 in Gatlinburg, Tennessee.  I've tried to go every year but I missed 2016 because of cancer and we didn't go this year.  My wife is also into it.  We get our display up and running for December 1st.  I have 2 spiral trees (about 6 foot high and all pixels), 1 x 20 foot mega tree (4 color LED lights), 1 x 15 feet pixel tree, 16 LED 3 color mini trees, pixels are running on the outline of the house and I have a few inflatables.  I'm working on adding  a blade spinner from one of the members here on the forum.  I live out in the country so I don't get too much visitors but the ones that do come really like what I do.

What about you?

Sorry for the late response I somehow missed your post.

just started this year what I tought would be a 10 floods + 2 ccb16

l’ets just say that i will end up with slightly more....

I am concentrating on Haloween so far, just trying to keep up with the learning curve

• The topic was locked