~Now Sharing~ Gods Country ~ Blake Shelton singing faces

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Everyone above that is requesting a copy type in your request the following words. Anyone found selling or sharing on any forum will be reported to LOR staff as well as wherever it is being sold or shared.

"I would like a copy sent to insert email address"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

James and I will not share another sequence without that statement. A similar statement and instructions on using our sequences is included with the sequence.

Thank you for agreeing and understanding.

Integrity will keep the free ones free.

If you have already posted it in your request and you will receive it as soon as one of us can screen through them. 

If you don't receive one, you either didn't agree to the new terms, don't like the new terms or are one of those that took advantage of us.

JR

"I would like a copy sent to thomas.sylvester@gmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Edited by haven

I would like a copy sent to jd.swett@yahoo.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

On 10/27/2019 at 12:35 PM, haven said:

"I would like a copy sent to thomas.sylvester@gmail.com"

Sent

Thank you for agreeing to the conditions

Enjoy

JR

9 hours ago, JD. said:

I would like a copy sent to jd.swett@yahoo.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Sent

Thank you for agreeing to the conditions

Enjoy

JR

"I would like a copy sent to sclaycamp01@gmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

thanks for sharing

Shawn

On 10/29/2019 at 12:02 AM, sclaycamp01@gmail.com said:

"I would like a copy sent to sclaycamp01@gmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

thanks for sharing

Shawn

Sent, thank you for agreeing to the conditions an attempt to keep the free ones flowing.

Enjoy

JR

• 5 months later...

Could i get a copy please?

"I would like a copy sent to clint.goven@hotmail.com"

Thank You!

• 2 weeks later...

JR - somehow missed this one last year, please forward to jsheehan3@att.net

Thanks

• 2 months later...
On 4/20/2020 at 10:51 AM, jsheehan3 said:

JR - somehow missed this one last year, please forward to jsheehan3@att.net

Thanks

Sent, enjoy

JR

• 2 weeks later...

May I get a copy of this please.

j_l_robinson@hotmail.ca 

I promise not to share and use for my purpose only.

Thanks

I would like a copy sent to tbone0012@gmail.com"

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

I would like a copy sent to christianskydell@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

Thank you!!!