Light-O-Rama Forums

Anyone have "Bad Guys" by Billie Eilish

txmvmcc

Looking for Bad Guys by Billie Eilish, singing faces.  Anyone have and willing to share?

michael@hillcountrygardener.com

• 1 year later...

I'm willing to pay for that one if anyone knows where it can be found.   Searching in the meantime before i program it myself.

9 hours ago, Jay Czerwinski said:

I'm willing to pay for that one if anyone knows where it can be found.   Searching in the meantime before i program it myself.

Have you sequenced it? What lights. If you have, can or will do parts we can discuss a trade for my face sequences. I can probably do this one in a couple hours since it is only 3 mins long.

I would rather trade for RGB parts but if you have sequenced and have a good LED sequence I can convert. Trade over $ any day.

This goes to you, the OP or anyone.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

5 hours ago, dibblejr said:

Have you sequenced it? What lights. If you have, can or will do parts we can discuss a trade for my face sequences. I can probably do this one in a couple hours since it is only 3 mins long.

I would rather trade for RGB parts but if you have sequenced and have a good LED sequence I can convert. Trade over $ any day.

JR

Check your email :) Sent you what I did with my rgb stuff for it.

On 9/30/2020 at 3:47 PM, GriswoldStyle said:

Check your email :) Sent you what I did with my rgb stuff for it.

Was that with singing faces?

1 hour ago, Jay Czerwinski said:

NO he is offering me some help with the other props, 

GW- I havent had a chance to look at them yet. Maybe tonight. 

Im gonna do the faces maybe tonight but they will be for trade.

Gonna try this again. Seems as though nobody wants to trade, I would rather have trade than money.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

On 8/9/2019 at 6:27 AM, txmvmcc said:

Looking for Bad Guys by Billie Eilish, singing faces.  Anyone have and willing to share?

michael@hillcountrygardener.com

Provide me a link to a "purchasable mp3" that you would want this sequence from.

Or album info.

JR

14 hours ago, dibblejr said:

NO he is offering me some help with the other props, 

GW- I havent had a chance to look at them yet. Maybe tonight. 

Im gonna do the faces maybe tonight but they will be for trade.

Gonna try this again. Seems as though nobody wants to trade, I would rather have trade than money.

JR

Good to know - Would you have any interest in this one I programmed in trade?  This does not exist anywhere else.    I am quite detailed in timing with faces.  

Also, I am going to program this one (Spooky, Scary Skeletons (Undead Tombstone Remix) as soon as I have all of my S4 files converted to S5 and my new home layout/props.     https://music.amazon.com/albums/B07YZ5MN5S?trackAsin=B07YZ5VCWY&ref=dm_sh_7e01-3969-dmcp-568b-c808a&musicTerritory=US&marketplaceId=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Jay

Edited by Jay Czerwinski
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Jay Czerwinski said:

No sorry. Just basically dumb rgb stuff. I just try to help when I have a chance. I do not have anything pixel in my halloween display but figured the highlights to the beats might help him grow from there.

@dibblejr  Do you use pixels for halloween? If so I can redo my halloween version today using my christmas layout instead and add some effects to the arches. I havent ventured into pixel tree programming yet. I just freehand  all my pixel arch stuff in SE. Just trying to help you out. Let me know when you have a chance or text me.

2 hours ago, Jay Czerwinski said:

Good to know - Would you have any interest in this one I programmed in trade?  This does not exist anywhere else.    I am quite detailed in timing with faces.  

Also, I am going to program this one (Spooky, Scary Skeletons (Undead Tombstone Remix) as soon as I have all of my S4 files converted to S5 and my new home layout/props.     https://music.amazon.com/albums/B07YZ5MN5S?trackAsin=B07YZ5VCWY&ref=dm_sh_7e01-3969-dmcp-568b-c808a&musicTerritory=US&marketplaceId=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Jay

Sorry I do not use any other faces in my shows than my own. Well one person that is using my method is worthy and I will use his faces on my show but so far he is the only one.

When I ask about trading, I am asking for the exact song that someone requests my faces for. That's what this is all about. 

The OP's original post asked for the "singing faces". My reply "Have you sequenced it? What lights. If you have, can or will do parts we can discuss a trade for my face sequences. I can probably do this one in a couple hours since it is only 3 mins long."

The parts have to be to the same song.

I will be sequencing this tonight and it will be up for trades as mentioned only and not to be shared. To many shady characters have ruined the sharing process. People I would have never thought would misuse the sequences I did for them. So I am looking for another way besides $ and trading is it.

Thank you for your interest though.

JR

@dibblejr - Sorry if I'm being thick headed here.  So if I understand you right, you have a set of songs you already sequenced the faces for and are interested in trading with people who have sequenced the exact same song but have sequenced other elements/props - trading portions of a sequence.   ?  I don't mean to be a pain.  I'm just looking to find a way to save time this season, being buying or trading.    I understand your concerns to protect your work and it was with hesitation I offered what I did above, because I can't imagine what it must feel like to create something and then see someone selling it online or other disrespectful to the creator.  

8 hours ago, Jay Czerwinski said:

@dibblejr - Sorry if I'm being thick headed here.  So if I understand you right, you have a set of songs you already sequenced the faces for and are interested in trading with people who have sequenced the exact same song but have sequenced other elements/props - trading portions of a sequence.   ?  I don't mean to be a pain.  I'm just looking to find a way to save time this season, being buying or trading.    I understand your concerns to protect your work and it was with hesitation I offered what I did above, because I can't imagine what it must feel like to create something and then see someone selling it online or other disrespectful to the creator.  

I had this really long comment but decided to make this short, been a long day.

Yes, and no.

It would be nice/ great if someone receiving the already made sequences that I share to trade or send me something. However I do not expect or ask for. 

I sequence a lot - hundreds of faces per year and used to share every one of them. From last Sept forward I only share the old sequenced stuff and all new stuff is kept for very close friends or a select few I have gotten to know well and will do all I can within my heart for them. They all know who they are. The old adage of helping others that help you without question something instilled in me as a very young lad.

My question to your question was . What parts have you or will you sequence and what lights. I have not previously heard or sequenced this song. I figured Id bust it out tonight but daddy stuff comes first and foremost so it will wait but with that being said, it will be sequenced by Monday morning.

Wouldn't be portions of a sequence though but that could be an option for the right portion. IE: I do the faces but I have no time to do an RGB outline. I would accept an RGB outline as a trade if its just not something that was so far off beat.

Take GW- he submitted me a simple but yet great timing track that I can use for my RGB lights, his work is really good and I have known him since he has been here and once a year we combine forces for his mashup Christmas sequence. So when the faces are done he will receive them in return.

Its that simple, however I will not be the first giver. I have been burned. My face quality speaks for themselves and I am honest so I will leave it just like GW did and be the receiver.

I don't believe you are hard headed. Its a fair question.

JR

• Like 1

On 10/2/2020 at 10:49 PM, dibblejr said:

My question to your question was . What parts have you or will you sequence and what lights. I have not previously heard or sequenced this song. I figured Id bust it out tonight but daddy stuff comes first and foremost so it will wait but with that being said, it will be sequenced by Monday morning.

I have not started to sequence it yet - as you see I am having issues just trying to get my old S$ sequences imported first and just try to have my 2019 show up and running first.  I will then sequence elements you see in the video attached.   A lot of time is put in to the faces - standard 7 AC channels for the 4 heads.   I pride myself on timing to and would enjoy a critique of what I posted earlier to hear your thoughts since you take such pride in your sequencing as well.  

When you say the RGB outline, I am not sure what that is.  But if there is an element I can do outside of the faces to trade with you, I can do that - assuming you think I am equally attentive to timing/quality as well.  

I totally understand your comment - "daddy stuff" and in my case "wife stuff" as this is easy to consume all of my time and I miss out on quality family time.  (last night a "date night" was kinda explained to me by my wife as a mandatory thing after 2 months of prepping for Halloween. - and I'll admit, it was nice to take a break for an evening.)

Anyway, thanks for sharing all you do - information and wisdom, etc.    When I get my S5 stuff all showing 2019 stuff, I will start sequence work on two songs - Billie Eilish's Bad Guy and a 2 minute song of a remix of Spooky Scary Skeletons that my kids just requested.      I'll circle back with you then to check in and see what is possible - if anything.   Probably in PM methods.  

Again, thanks for all of your attention, time and support.    - Jay

• 2 weeks later...

I will start this soon. I have had problem after problem and wanted to start that last night/ now but I need to catch up on some Halloween requests

I will get this done this week 

JR

On 9/30/2020 at 9:10 AM, dibblejr said:

JR

I would rather trade than pay as well.  I have requested things from people who offer on here and never get an email.  I am not a seller nor a reseller.  Just someone with too little time, anymore.

5 hours ago, txmvmcc said:

I would rather trade than pay as well.  I have requested things from people who offer on here and never get an email.  I am not a seller nor a reseller.  Just someone with too little time, anymore.

Well it will be done sometime. Was gonna start tonight but I was up filling requests until 3:16 am, boys school at 7:30 am and been working on props. Right now my eyes are all messed up so perhaps tomorrow.

i will share this with some select few just because only one person replied with a share.

Since you asked first I will share it with you but this will not be a public share.

My New Years resolution is gonna be Now Trading ...... for Sequences.

on my prop lunch break now. LOL

JR

I have the basic beat track I did for this song that has 8 floods, 8 rgb tombstones and some trim outlines. Very basic but if you all want that to start with I am happy to email it to anyone who may need it. Im pretty much doing nothing until November first. So I am stalking the forum daily but have noticed there isnt a lot of shares this year. So maybe I will just have to help out with that this year with the few I have done myself. It's all about giving back. But once I see them being sold or on someones cloud drive then rest assured  I will no longer share. But if you want it for personal use, I will share the ones I personally have done. 

• 1 month later...
  • The topic was locked