• 2 weeks later...
On 8/4/2019 at 10:36 AM, james morris said:

Sharing the pixel tree is frosty singing

Could I please get a copy.

Thankyou very much!!

brettmc@att.net

• 5 months later...

"I would like a copy sent to kakulp62@comcast.net"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show
 only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not
 make it mine to share".

Thank You

• 7 months later...

My I please get a copy sent to matt.kurdziel@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...

jgaylord & crschneider163  put this in post then I will send

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Sent to rest

@james morris

Of course, I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

@james morris Do you have anything Grinch in the Pixel Tree perhaps? I'm hoping your other sequences inspire me because I'm using just a single pixel tree this year due to construction (as you can see).

smaller.jpg

richiecharles88 put this in post then I will send

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Hey James, 

Could you please send me a copy!

Thank You

mmarlewski@hotmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Edited by Marlo