Light-O-Rama Forums

S5 unexpected error

JRB

When ever I add, edit or change things with my pixels I will end up getting a dialog box that pops up that says  the application has experienced an unexpected error. And if I want to send a ticket to LOR to send them a file. When I click ok to that box I’m asked if I want to save and it quits out of my sequence. Sometimes I can do multiple changes to pixels and it shows up previous times it was just one change. I can do what ever I want with my AC channels and I have no problem at all.. 

27 minutes ago, dgrant said:

I’d suggest you reinstall the software as the first option

Tried that twice.. once without shutting down PC second I uninstalled, deleted LOR file, shut down, turned back on and reinstalled.

List the details of your machine specs, including memory, video card, operating system. Laptop or desktop etc. Might give us a clue.

3 hours ago, JRB said:

When ever I add, edit or change things with my pixels I will end up getting a dialog box that pops up that says  the application has experienced an unexpected error. And if I want to send a ticket to LOR to send them a file. When I click ok to that box I’m asked if I want to save and it quits out of my sequence. Sometimes I can do multiple changes to pixels and it shows up previous times it was just one change. I can do what ever I want with my AC channels and I have no problem at all.. 

Thanks for reporting the issue. This is a known problem with versions 5.3.2 and 5.3.4, and will be fixed with the next release. Release date is tbd.

Matt

6 hours ago, MattBrown said:

Thanks for reporting the issue. This is a known problem with versions 5.3.2 and 5.3.4, and will be fixed with the next release. Release date is tbd.

Matt

Matt,

Ok great! 

Any idea if that release will be somewhat soon?? I really can’t program pixels right now with this issue.  

Thanks 

Jeff

Go back to 5.2.4 and wait for a new release like I did. Just uninstall the version you are on and install 5.2.4.

On 8/4/2019 at 12:50 AM, MattBrown said:

Matt

Matt,

Ok great! 

Any idea if that release will be somewhat soon?? I really can’t program pixels right now with this issue.  

Thanks 

Jeff

On 8/6/2019 at 11:11 AM, JRB said:

The release is scheduled for Monday, 12 Aug 2019.

Matt

6 minutes ago, JRB said:

Checked the LOR site and I don’t see the update yet? 

It's in progress. Give us a few more hours 😊

Matt

Sorry folks.  We had some minor issues with our server today that pushed us past the time we could get the build finished.  It will be out tomorrow morning.