Light-O-Rama Forums

Disney Villians

topdawg04

Does anyone have the different Disney villains songs sequence? I'm looking for "other side" (princess and the frog) and "be prepared" (lion king), plus any others. 

• 1 month later...

It may be free, but it doesn't come with the music or information on where to find and purchase the music.  A sequence with no way to find the sound is pretty useless.

Whatever the medley is that they used for this is not something obvious that you can just pickup from iTunes or Amazon.  The link in the sequence file says it is "Best of Disney Villains Medley Published Mix.m4a"

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/12/2019 at 2:46 PM, dbeebe said:

It may be free, but it doesn't come with the music or information on where to find and purchase the music.  A sequence with no way to find the sound is pretty useless.

Whatever the medley is that they used for this is not something obvious that you can just pickup from iTunes or Amazon.  The link in the sequence file says it is "Best of Disney Villains Medley Published Mix.m4a"

I found his YouTube video and got the music there. He spliced it all together himself. I have it and i am still working on it

YouTube >>>> tom betgeorge christmas lights