Light-O-Rama Forums

3/8" rope light

Dave Batzdorf

Hey all, I know there is a vendor (or one of you) that sells rope light by the foot or has remnants.  I'm looking for 3/8" white incan and about 20' of 3/8" blue LED rope.  Both are to repair a prop.

Thanks!

Val, at Christmas-leds.com is great to work with . I just got two 150 foot reels of LED's one of blue and one of pure white to relite some wire snowflakes  they look  WOW . She has a new web site so if you have any questions give her a call.

David

Thanks folks.  I just couldn't remember where I got cuts a few years ago.  The years tend to run into each other..  Yea, Val is a great girl, very customer friendly.

• 2 weeks later...

I get cut lengths for frame repair from Action Lighting in Bozeman Montana.  Shipping is high but they have just about anything available in ropelight.

Hey yall this is one of five six foot snow flakes  I just re lit with 3/8 led rope from  Christmas-leds.com, Thank you Val !  I used pure white and added blue so each has two colors. We bought these at a thrift store for $40 bucks each.About three years ago ,they were all white. Last year two of them cracked and water got in so I just re lit them all , They go up on the roof.  It took me about three months and lots of wire ties to get it all done0?ui=2&ik=e31df93b07&attid=0.1&permmsgid cant wait to get them up there.  Opps how do ya turn this thang around

David

• The topic was locked