Light-O-Rama Forums

Baby Shark and Kid Friendly 16 channel

ataylor295

James I would like to a copy of receive this. Can you send it to jim2west@yahoo.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

I would like a copy sent to islanderxmas@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

If I could please have this sent to my little ones at 

lucentefam2007@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this or any sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only.  I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Please send me 16 channel one too for my 15 months old, she's the reason I got into this hobby, thanks.

tt061880@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this or any sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only.  I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thank you

thomas.sylvester@gmail.com

James,

Can I have a copy. I'm new to the forum. And a newbie with LOR. I only have the 16 channel but plan on add more asap.

erichenry31@yahoo.com 

• 4 weeks later...

I would like a copy sent to tbone0012@gmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thanks for sharing!

• 7 months later...

I would like a copy sent to jamup10109@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

Thank you Jamup

• The topic was locked