Light-O-Rama Forums

Light O Rama singing trees

ebrown1972

Does LOR sell the singing trees without the pixels and controllers? I am in need of the trees only. Thanks,

Eric

If he’s looking for the LOR rgb faces they are only 4 lip movements.

I believe all HC are 5.

JR

BoscoyoStudio has faces as well. The mouth movement is 4 though. I wish I would have known before buying the singing light bulbs from them.

I think the 4 mouth movement do not look as good as the 5.

Companies need to make standard singing faces. This is getting crazy with the sequences being made for 5 mouth movements.

Edited by gsmith37064

I modified one of my Large Holiday Coro RGB face to have 6 mouth positions. it looks great. If a standard is to be set it should be 5 positions. 5 seem to work the best and there are thousands of sequences out there for an 8 channel singing face. I am working on a 7 position Oogie Boogie man for the Halloween show. By the way I animate all my sequences. I am real annul about the animation looking perfect and this has led me to sequence all my faces. It has allowed me to experiment with more and more mouth positions. That's one thing I love about this hobby. The sky is the limit. 

in this video I used 6 mouth positions and 3 eye positions. Open eyes, Blink and angry eyes. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/22/2019 at 4:47 AM, Box on Rails said:

in this video I used 6 mouth positions and 3 eye positions. Open eyes, Blink and angry eyes. 

Those "angry eyes" on the singing tree were awesome.   Entire video was.  Very nicely done.  :)

Would have given it a Like, but afraid I'm at my quota of Likes for today. :(

• Like 1

• The topic was locked