Light-O-Rama Forums

Who HERE is going to the Christmas Expo 2019 in Daytona Beach?

rhino

There's already a thread in the Coffee Shop about this (http://forums.lightorama.com/topic/49139-who-all-is-going-to-the-christmas-expo-in-daytona-this-july/?tab=comments#comment-453832)...

but thought I would ask the same thing here in this forum since this is my main forum to lurk about.  If any of you are planning to attend the Christmas Expo, would like to shake your hand and tell you thanks, face-to-face, for your sharing.

Will be in the RGB pre-show class on Monday.  And the LOR Immersion pre-show class on Tue-Wed.

10 minutes ago, rhino said:

thought I would ask the same thing here in this forum since this is my main forum to lurk about

Sorry, this needs to be in the Coffee Shop. The original forum you had it in wasn't the place for it.

Things are put into various forums for a reason. If people asked the questions in only the forum they went to, then it'd be nearly impossible to find things.

If the people never go to the Coffee Shop, then I will never know who from the Sequence Sharing forum will be attending the Expo.  It's not safe to assume that all users visit all forums.  I don't have enough time for that.  Does everyone else?

And others don't have time to go through every single forum looking for information.

If all LOR Software General, E1.31,  S5, S4, S3, S4 Visualizer, S4 Pixel Editor, S4/S5 Superstar, Sequence Editor "How To" and Sequence Sharing were in ONE single forum ... would you have the time to go through all of the posts looking for what you need? Doubtful.

This is why things are split into groups, to save people time in finding the information they are looking for.

I'll be there thanks to another forum member's generosity. All attendees are invited to PM me for contact info if you want to meet.

Chip

Due to medical reasons I had to cancel my  singing faces class.

Perhaps next year I will be back to give some more classes.

JR

Rhino, will see you in the RBG Classand preshow LOR

Look forward to meeting ya

3 hours ago, LakeshoreDisplay said:

Rhino, will see you in the RBG Classand preshow LOR

Look forward to meeting ya

AWESOME!  I'm swamped at the office, so my memory will not carry this over to Monday, so you'll have to hit me upside the head to remind me!  Don't know yet if my wife will be joining me on Monday.

Looking forward to seeing you there too!

zman… 5 classes?!  You must be smart!

Which 5 are you doing, and let's see if they're on my radar?  Can I heckle you from the back row?  -- rhino

1. Illumination of Light

2. I Love it When a Plan Comes Together

3. Oh Christmas Tree

4. The Art & Presentation of a Christmas Display; The Holy Grail

5. All Things Wireframe

Smart, nah, being on The Education Committee we like to ensure there is subject matter covering the experience level spectrum for the attendees, and I have a lot of material from over the years being part of the community and Pacific NW CLAP.

• The topic was locked